Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say a foodie is someone that appreciates good quality food, whereas she just likes shovelling in any old junk.

Reactions: 12
I would say a foodie is someone that appreciates good quality food, whereas she just likes shovelling in any old junk.
I thought this too after I posted it. I suppose people can have different definitions of "foodie" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think she means what we already know, she doesn’t care what she eats as long as it’s junk food. No point then paying for fancy meals cuz they won’t appreciate it anyway

Reactions: 6
What even is Beth’s style at this point cos I really don’t get it 🤣
307A4F43-CE7A-47C2-AC6A-8BDFC64FCB62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've only been following for a few months. Love that she's a normal size and wears glasses like me but sometimes more flattering underwear would help with the silhouettes of the clothes she picks!

Reactions: 2
What is this grid post? Her head looks like a barbie’s that’s been twisted too far back 🤣
DB52AF74-CDE4-4048-B555-12D17B3B4D14.png

• Haha
I've only been following for a few months. Love that she's a normal size and wears glasses like me but sometimes more flattering underwear would help with the silhouettes of the clothes she picks!
You’ll soon find that she is one of the least relatable influencers out there.

Reactions: 9
Really? Do tell more!
All she does is eat everything and anything… dresses like she is 70… and flips between being super body confident to being rude to people when they ask her how they can be comfortable too

Really? Do tell more!
She tagged onto this body positivity movement to gain followers, no more no less. She is salty whenever she is asked about her confidence. She’s actually really rude to people who question her about it.
Absolutely everything she posts is affiliate after affiliate link. She actually doesn’t always disclose things properly despite making out she staunchly does.
Also, she never washes her hair and looks absolutely bleeping filthy half the time. Can’t relate haha.

Reactions: 4
Also blows money on crap… no ambition to save for a house to buy. Rather buy Retro Mickey Mouse lunchboxes and terrible gucci bags.

Wow so glad I found this thread. I love that tattle opens your eyes about these influencers! Any idea how much she earns?

Wow so glad I found this thread. I love that tattle opens your eyes about these influencers! Any idea how much she earns?
Too much. She has regularly bragged she earns about the average wage in her job (too boring to pay attention to what she does, social media something). Then she is earning from Instagram on top too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.