Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she’s been asked if she’s still friends with another blogger / I assume the question was referencing Brogan tate
I can’t believe she answered it. That was done and dusted 2 years ago. Anything for clickbait haha

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t stand it. All her job seems to entail is meeting after meeting and even if it’s just zoom I would never in my life sit there looking like that. It is absolutely repulsive and looks like it stinks. I just can’t unsee it these days

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t stand it. All her job seems to entail is meeting after meeting and even if it’s just zoom I would never in my life sit there looking like that. It is absolutely repulsive and looks like it stinks. I just can’t unsee it these days
I mean don’t get me wrong during lockdown I looked a state but that was to my work colleagues who know I can’t look a state… I’d never in million years look like that for clients!

Reactions: 2
Too tight jumpsuit or jeans with camel toe is not a good look. Surely you'd size up for comfort?

Here’s an idea for her. If your hair is that disgusting after one day then I would suggest switching your hair care or just… washing it every day. Her hair is really short, it’s not exactly like it’s going to be an arduous process. She’s the epitome of lazy.

I think she got every other day confused with every other week 🙄
She needs to change up her hair care routine if its looking so lank and greasy so quick after washes. Or change her diet. You can see the negative impact her diet has on her skin (and her teeth!) so could be a factor in her greasy hair.

She’s bought Dyson air wrap… like that’s going to help

Reactions: 1
She’s bought Dyson air wrap… like that’s going to help
Why spend that amount of money on something when you can’t even keep up with basic hygiene.

That being said she’s looked a lot cleaner this week.

I cannot believe she’s going into shops trying all these clothes on when she clearly hasn’t had a shower in days 🤮 Her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it in that reel and then she’s putting the clothes back. She is vile and I can only imagine what she smells like 🤢

She buys a dyson air wrap…. I’m still confused as to why her and nick haven’t started saving for a house deposit, she has so much money just to splash around, if she saved hard her and nick could buy somewhere within a year or 2! It is mind blowing to me that she’s in such a good financial position but just seems too stubborn to concede it might be a good idea

Reactions: 3
She looks awful today. I feel so mean saying it but woah. Must be the angle but 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.