Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her veil reminds me of when you come out of the toilet with tissue paper stuck up your arse

And is he really wearing trainers?

Who were the guests? Please say a bunch of jelly cats.

Now Iā€™ve got that out the way, congrats lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems like she was just trying to keep people off the scent. Wonder if they even told friends and family.
If that's what they wanted to do then good for them. The look she's gone for is odd. I have seen some lovely vegas elopement outfits recently all over tiktok, including with cowboy boots. Wonder if she was aiming for that.

Reactions: 8
If she turns her wedding into a blog I will die.

How sad is it that people canā€™t just get married these days without it being for content and engagement. The secrecy surrounding it etc, sheā€™s actually planned part of her wedding around her instagram. I just canā€™t comprehend how tragic that is.

Reactions: 15
WOW is all I have to say! I also thought she was having a U.K. wedding with all her friends and family!

this is brogan Mooney behaviour - because she has nobody to invite to her wedding.

Reactions: 12
I recon theyā€™re having some kind of celebration back home late on in the year.

Reactions: 1
I mean she looks absolutely horrific! What's with the dress, and the boots are on another level! :| Cue tacky party later in the year...Where Ruff and all the Disney besties will attend (anyone know if she actually has any IRL or childhood friends?) Nick also wtf is that suit...Overall they look as if they are going to a fancy dress party :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean she looks absolutely horrific! What's with the dress, and the boots are on another level! :| Cue tacky party later in the year...Where Ruff and all the Disney besties will attend (anyone know if she actually has any IRL or childhood friends?) Nick also wtf is that suit...Overall they look as if they are going to a fancy dress party :LOL:
The dress looks like she picked it up from primark. She could have gotten something so much nicer and better fitting instead of pissing her money up the wall on jelly cats and other crap. The boots are fun but not nice and donā€™t get me started on the veil she probably picked up off eBay. Such a shame, I feel she could of really could of made a vegas wedding actually work for her ā€˜styleā€™ā€¦

Reactions: 9
Disneyland for the honeymoon, itā€™s a 6-hour drive thatā€™s pretty simple to do so Iā€™m calling it

Reactions: 12
What was the point in spending all that money on beauty treatments to then wear that outfit šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ those boots, the veil.. I just can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh I like it. I really do. Itā€™s them and their personality. I like the boots for her. Thatā€™s what I would do if I got married again.
But I did want to say something but I really donā€™t want to upset her or offend anybody, but big change of plans just says baby to me.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m not a fan of the outfitā€¦. But congratulations to her personally I think itā€™s good sheā€™s done it in ā€œsecretā€ then just party in the UK.

I think people get swept up in what their families want so hopefully they have just got married the way they truly wanted to.

Ahh I like it. I really do. Itā€™s them and their personality. I like the boots for her. Thatā€™s what I would do if I got married again.
But I did want to say something but I really donā€™t want to upset her or offend anybody, but big change of plans just says baby to me.
I also have a feeling about this. But also I think because of last year maybe they both realised they wanted to start a family sooner x

Reactions: 6
I must admit I do love the boots. I love tacky quirky (yes maybe borderline ugly) shoes so I do love them.

Reactions: 5
I must admit I do love the boots. I love tacky quirky (yes maybe borderline ugly) shoes so I do love them.
Me too, I absolutely love them. I would like to see how she accessorised, a nice matching bag and leather jacket would look cute. I think she looks great to be honest. I also love nicks suit!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.