Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me that outfit is absolutely hideous.

That brogan esque head wobble at the end too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahah has anyone seen her latest stories? It gave me a giggle. It’s funny to see people in reality compared to how they look when they’re posing on Instagram.
Honestly everyone in that crowd was dressed better 😂😂

Her fleece makes her look like she works in a warehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet the local football fans who have been going for years drop their jaws when she turns up in her “outfits”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet the local football fans who have been going for years drop their jaws when she turns up in her “outfits”
I’m shocked she doesn’t try and get them all involved in her outfits of the day like she does with Nick sometimes.. imagine them all doing her signature leg kick… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People forcing their feet into shoes/trainers whilst being so lazy to actually undo the laces is a massive ICK!

She doesn't look after anything... how hard is it to just sort the laces properly - no wonder she moans about blisters, her socks wouldn't stay in the right position the way she's stomping her foot down into the trainer.

Reactions: 4
How does she need to buy so many clothes?

I can go 6 months without buying a new item of clothing.

Reactions: 6
A5A9225D-B195-4876-9466-12D862B3B398.jpeg

she posts stuff like this so she doesn’t feel bad about chowing down a huge McDonalds breakfast.

Beth, hun, in your own words, let’s flip this… you only get one life, so best not to eat McDonald’s everyday.

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to be so rude? Maybe she should have the motivation to do some sort of exercise
She is really rude with her Q&As. Folks have to be careful to say please and if any mention of anything vaguely related to weight / exercise she gets passive aggressive. A few weeks ago someone complimented her on a skirt&top combo saying she looked good and slim which she took as an insult - unnecessary attitude

Reactions: 19
What’s with the jelly cat obsession? They look like the dog toys from Pets at Home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to be so rude? Maybe she should have the motivation to do some sort of exercise
So so rude! She could have just said ‘No, it didn’t really work for me/suit my lifestyle’ etc. Cow.

Reactions: 12
I’m glad someone said this as I read it and immediately thought that comes across SO rude. Then I thought I was just being overly sensitive. But I’m glad everyone else sees it as rude too!

Reactions: 7
For some reason I thought she was having a 'traditional' wedding in the UK... I'm confused!

Reactions: 7
For some reason I thought she was having a 'traditional' wedding in the UK... I'm confused!
She did mention this! I’m wondering if they’ve done this and maybe they’ll do something for friends and family to celebrate with them later in the year?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.