Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf. I mean I’m sure we all do it but I don’t think your work place would agree you can just willy nilly decide when and when you’re not working 😂
I mean it depends what she does, I can do exactly what she suggests, my bosses have always been of the mindset that as long as you put in the time, you're reachable and you get stuff done when you should, then it's all good. And I WFH well before COVID too.

Reactions: 3
But we all know she’s not working fully…. She’s constantly posting on Instagram. She’s done a Q&A in work time….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am new to Beth but she can’t be serious with these outfit posts. I see people dress better in my local Asda. Imagine pairing jeans with a jumper and converse and being so proud of yourself you post it twice?!? This is what I’d wear to work if I was feeling lazy that day.

FEBB2044-F76A-4E73-B705-2C2CB5B4F906.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am new to Beth but she can’t be serious with these outfit posts. I see people dress better in my local Asda. Imagine pairing jeans with a jumper and converse and being so proud of yourself you post it twice?!? This is what I’d wear to work if I was feeling lazy that day.

View attachment 1881251
Exactly
This would be my can’t be asked outfit but still want to look ok-ish!!
May be I just always over dress ha ha

• Haha

View attachment 1881251
Why does she always insist on tucking her jumpers in to accentuate her gunt? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always insist on tucking her jumpers in to accentuate her gunt? 🤢
I always think this! I couldn’t care less if I’m super skinny, but certainly wouldn’t tuck in my jumpers just to accentuate my massive middle area.

Ok I can’t sleep and just did a deep dive and wow my initial thoughts:

- I only know she exists because she was coming up on my feed as an ad. Desperate
-Her content is just Primark, jellycats, ugly outfits and Disney? Sad that’s all she has to offer.
- She was so proud of herself for buying those cheap looking Uniqlo bags that she bought one in every colour.
-Imagine going to primark, propping your phone up and filming yourself touching cushions.
-Her boyfriend can’t seem to get through a clip without doing something awkward. Is something wrong with him?
- how old is she because she looks 13 and 30 at the same time.
- the matching Christmas PJs and the ‘photoshoot’ in them… cringe! Well done, you found someone who actually likes your ugly, boring ass.
- I don’t think I’ve come across someone as deluded and I follow brogan tate 🤣 she’s below average in every sense but acts like she’s above everyone and her content is good?
-For 30k followers she does not get many likes, in comparison brogan has twice as many followers but x10 the average of likes. Well suss. Her YouTube videos are even worse so clearly that’s not worked out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
-For 30k followers she does not get many likes, in comparison brogan has twice as many followers but x10 the average of likes. Well suss. Her YouTube videos are even worse so clearly that’s not worked out for her.
Tbf Brogan probably buys her likes like everything else in her life 😬 Beth’s a bit annoying but I’d take her over vile Brogan any day!

Reactions: 9
- I don’t think I’ve come across someone as deluded and I follow brogan tate 🤣 she’s below average in every sense but acts like she’s above everyone and her content is good?
Hilarious, because in many of Brogan's privated older vlogs (aka The Forbidden Vlogs) she'd say "I'm so deluded" when she was confused or overwhelmed 😂

• Haha
Oh did not mean to big up Brog. Only compared them because their content is similar; tat hauls and #ilovemyfiance but I do see accounts with 30k followers regularly getting 1000+ likes. I just don’t understand how she gets these PR deals

Reactions: 4
That’s is awful. That is hungover off to Asda for snacks vibes haha….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
D30592C8-2C9A-405E-A3D5-FD9F67EA3D3C.jpeg

I can’t breatheeeee the bin bag trousers!!! The pout and smug leg kick. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was just coming to say has anyone seen her latest outfit? (It’s nice to see we all thought the same 🤣🤣) honestly Beth if you read this PLEAAAAASE give those trousers up they’re absolutely horrific 😪🤮

• Haha
That jumper looks like something yer nan picked up off the Sunday market for 4 quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.