Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I absolutely love them. I would like to see how she accessorised, a nice matching bag and leather jacket would look cute. I think she looks great to be honest. I also love nicks suit!!
The boots are cool but I feel she could of done so much better on the dress

Reactions: 3
Me too, I absolutely love them. I would like to see how she accessorised, a nice matching bag and leather jacket would look cute. I think she looks great to be honest. I also love nicks suit!!
Same! I’d absolutely wear those all the time 🤣 agreed with the jacket too.. I think it would look lovely

Reactions: 1
Damn this thread is mean 👀
Is it really? Compared to others on here this is tame.
I'm pretty sure we have all congratulated her and said good for them. Saying someone's boots are ugly, is really not mean 🤣

Same! I’d absolutely wear those all the time 🤣 agreed with the jacket too.. I think it would look lovely
I think we need to see the whole outfit from a different angle really

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure we have all congratulated her and said good for them. Saying someone's boots are ugly, is really not mean 🤣

I agree! I mentioned I love the boots anyway (personal opinion) but would definitely love to see more pics!! Fair play to them both and what a memory to have!!

Reactions: 4
I agree! I mentioned I love the boots anyway (personal opinion) but would definitely love to see more pics!! Fair play to them both and what a memory to have!!
Me and my husband considered eloping to vegas haha! You have to do what makes you happy as a couple. I wonder if she will post anymore pics

Reactions: 4

I’ve only just realised this thread for her exists so have been catching up. Some of the past comments have been quite harsh

Reactions: 2
The boots are the only thing I like about both their outfits. 😅

I don't know why the secrecy though, I find that all a bit cringe and Streisand effect... by making it secret and sudden (on IG) it just looks attention seeking.

Reactions: 9
The boots are the only thing I like about both their outfits. 😅

I don't know why the secrecy though, I find that all a bit cringe and Streisand effect... by making it secret and sudden (on IG) it just looks attention seeking.
Loads of people do it… I’m pretty sure that’s what eloping is

Honestly if it wasn’t for my gran, then me and my partner would have done the exact same. It’s a bit of fun isn’t it.

Reactions: 9
Honestly if it wasn’t for my gran, then me and my partner would have done the exact same. It’s a bit of fun isn’t it.
I agree! Me and my partner have discussed similar as he’s said he’s ALWAYS wanted to elope and get married in vegas and forget all the fuss. For similar reasons to you we’ve not done it and aren’t in a rush to get married, but down the line I definitely think we’d do the same!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they decided on a whim. They must still have the June wedding booked or surely they'd lose a lot of money

They must have decided she’s ago… and just lost some deposits.

Reactions: 2
They must have decided she’s ago… and just lost some deposits.
Yep I imagine that’s what’s happened too, it may be a case that even losing the deposit money + the vegas wedding was still better for them than going ahead with a big UK wedding.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her who cares what the duck they look like. It is Vegas after all. But she didn’t have to share it online, 🤷🏻‍♀️ I looked a right state when I got hitched in LV. I had laryngitis and had to swig loads of cough medicine before the vows so I could croak my way through. I was sweating and pale looking like I was gonna faint or barf, or both. 🤣 So glad nobody had to witness THAT. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Loads of people do it… I’m pretty sure that’s what eloping is
Not sure if you're being funny with me but I know what eloping is 😂 I just thought the "post and ghost" was a bit cringey for lack of a better term but she's explained why she did it now so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am not her biggest fan and do think she makes some questionable decisions, but actually do you know what, if that's the wedding that they wanted then I'm really happy for them! I think there can be so much social pressure to have the big wedding, but if that's not what you want then why should you.

I love the boots, would never have the confidence to wear them, but think they are worthy of the occasion.

Reactions: 15
I’m gonna guess that isn’t the dress she chose for their original wedding but tbh I sometimes wonder if that would still fit because it was purchased so long ago
Shoes I don’t mind
Think the dress could have been more flattering
Hate their hair and veil
Hair band is cute
Enjoy that she’s wearing a brighter lipstick
And tbh it is sweet they got married on their 13th anniversary
But all my mind is jumping to is how much money they’ve thrown away in deposits for the wedding that now isn’t happening

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.