Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they wanted a smaller wedding due to a family member being in hospital?

Just elope the two of them and then there’s some good news to celebrate at a time that’s a bit tit.

I do love that they properly eloped. Brogan Tate keeps using the word wrong and it drives me round the bend! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually do love these pyjamas! I think they really suit her too. It’s really nice seeing all the vegas stuff now. I saw she did a story for her close friends announcing she was going. She looks genuinely happy (and Nick!)

---

I wonder if they wanted a smaller wedding due to a family member being in hospital?

Just elope the two of them and then there’s some good news to celebrate at a time that’s a bit tit.

I do love that they properly eloped. Brogan Tate keeps using the word wrong and it drives me round the bend! 🤣🤣
I did wonder this too. I think she mentioned it was quite serious so I wonder if they decided to do it to bring a bit of happiness to a sad time.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I feel like her hair looks nicer in the pj pic than it did on the wedding day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s her mum that’s in the hospital and by the sounds of it, it’s quite serious. There‘s a few people I know who have had this happen to them and they get married quicker than they anticipated/planned. I assume it just made them realise what they actually wanted rather than what they felt like they needed to do. Good on them and she did a proper good job of not making it obvious that she was goinb

Reactions: 12
It’s her mum that’s in the hospital and by the sounds of it, it’s quite serious. There‘s a few people I know who have had this happen to them and they get married quicker than they anticipated/planned. I assume it just made them realise what they actually wanted rather than what they felt like they needed to do. Good on them and she did a proper good job of not making it obvious that she was goinb
Yep. She doesn’t mention it often but I thought I mentioned her saying it was a family member who was seriously ill and then on another story mentioned it was her mom. It must be an absolutely shite time for her so I don’t blame her finding joy where she can get it. Like you say things like that can make you realise how short life is and change your thoughts on what you want. X

Reactions: 9
Charlotte Ruff commented on her grid post “can’t wait to celebrate with you” which also ties in with them getting married faster so her mum could see it happen/possibly be there at their U.K. reception. I wonder if january being difficult for them meant they wanted something positive that they could have to celebrate each year.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte Ruff commented on her grid post “can’t wait to celebrate with you” which also ties in with them getting married faster so her mum could see it happen/possibly be there at their U.K. reception. I wonder if january being difficult for them meant they wanted something positive that they could have to celebrate each year.
I’m sure I saw ‘brummymummyof2’ saying she can’t wait to see her in two weeks too 🧐 so maybe they’re planning something for January.

I'm probably being a horrible person but if my mum was that seriously ill in hospital I wouldn't be getting on a plane and travelling that far away. I'd get eloping but would be more likely to do it within the UK then where I could be back with my mum if she needed me

Reactions: 15
I'm probably being a horrible person but if my mum was that seriously ill in hospital I wouldn't be getting on a plane and travelling that far away. I'd get eloping but would be more likely to do it within the UK then where I could be back with my mum if she needed me
She’s allowed a bit of happiness and normality for herself regardless. Let’s not kick her for that.

Reactions: 10
She probably knew what the crack was which is why she went so frequently, we don’t know what condition her mum is in so it’s a personal decision but one that’s more common than you’d realise

Reactions: 2
She made sure attraction tickets knew they were going to vegas….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really dislike her, but like a lot of people here have said, I’m actually pleased for them.

(However, despise the veil, and the dress does nothing for her at all. Her hideous non-sense of style is still strong)

Reactions: 5
I was...am...really happy for her. However the fact that ATD obviously knew she was going doesn't feel right with me.

Reactions: 12
I think she would have looked great in something like this, I am not a fan of the overall wedding look she has gone for but each to their own. She looks like she’s tried to do a twist on the Lily Allen wedding look.
EF067DA7-66E8-4130-8AEF-C286099EA8AE.jpeg

I was...am...really happy for her. However the fact that ATD obviously knew she was going doesn't feel right with me.
I know, I genuinely find it tragic using your wedding as an opportunity to promote a brand. Very very very cringe.

Reactions: 13
Ah I actually really like the dress. Just don’t like the hair up.
I agree! I wasn’t sure from the original photo but I do think it’s nice. It may not be everyone’s choice and it wouldn’t be my choice for a dress but I do think it looks really nice and works for her. As long as she was happy and she seems to be absolutely beaming then that’s all that matters really!

Reactions: 6
I really like the dress seeing it from the front! I wish she'd gone for her hair down though and didn't wear that purple lipstick she seems to love 🙈

---

I feel like the addition of the veil makes it look a bit costume like. If she just had the hairband, hair down and the boots I'd have thought it was quirky but nice! But the veil etc altogether looks a bit like a costume 🙈 she does look really happy though

I’m confused!! I’m sure she mentioned before about a honeymoon being booked? She’s just posted saying they aren’t having a honeymoon but their time in vegas / next destination until Saturday is their honeymoon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.