Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone’s incomes are different along with outgoings but is there a day goes by that she doesn’t buy a tit load of things that will be disposed of in a month or two. Seems to be that she goes big and spend ££hundreds on designer or pennies on Primark. Her life must be filled with so much “stuff”!

Reactions: 10
I know everyone’s incomes are different along with outgoings but is there a day goes by that she doesn’t buy a tit load of things that will be disposed of in a month or two. Seems to be that she goes big and spend ££hundreds on designer or pennies on Primark. Her life must be filled with so much “stuff”!
Didn't she also mention in one of her previous videos she was trying to de-clutter and shop a bit more ethically? Yet keeps shopping in Primark and thinks she Miss Money bags and treats herself to lux handbags, shoes and overpriced children's stuffed toys! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
No matter how much a person earns, there’s only so much a person needs. She seems to collect stuff to fill some gap in her life which is sad as at a glance she seems to have a nice life with a career, friends, partner

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's.not even about the money. Spend your money how you want. But be mindful!
We are in the middle of a climate crisis and she seems to buy clothes every other day. And so much junk! Nobody needs as much stuff as she buys

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep banging on about those stupid bags?? They look tit.
She’s so boring!!

Reactions: 9
She’s so bleeping boring. She’s playing the sympathy card. Cue the instagram post, also paying victim in her stories today, winds me up. No one owes you Beth!

Reactions: 6
Considering she’s one of the most passive aggressive and rude influencers I think she has a bleeping cheek complaining about people’s manners.

She’s so bleeping boring. She’s playing the sympathy card. Cue the instagram post, also paying victim in her stories today, winds me up. No one owes you Beth!
Also if she is still struggling so much about the miscarriage she should get some professional grief therapy. She uses it as an opportunity to dine out on. It is really awful what happened but she was extremely, extremely early on in her pregnancy. I think she is quite an unhappy person who should invest her “well above average” salary into a therapist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel like I’ve had a telling off from her a few times this week on Insta stories and I’ve never ever asked her for anything. I’m all for manners but it’s almost like she’s wanting a teacher, pupil or parent, child relationship with her followers.

• Haha
I think even if she had a kid she wouldn’t be happy. I can’t see the marriage lasting either I definitely get the impression her other half could play for the other team 😉

• Haha
Also if she is still struggling so much about the miscarriage she should get some professional grief therapy. She uses it as an opportunity to dine out on. It is really awful what happened but she was extremely, extremely early on in her pregnancy. I think she is quite an unhappy person who should invest her “well above average” salary into a therapist.
Miscarriage never leaves you though. Every milestone such as the anniversary of the due date, or the anniversary of your loss, you think about that baby and how old it might have been and what you might have been doing had it worked out.

It really doesn’t make any difference how early you were in your pregnancy because from the moment you see a positive test, you imagine a whole life with that baby.

I don’t think it’s something you ever truly get over, even with therapy. I don’t blame her for finding it hard to work through particularly on specific dates. I’ll bash her for a lot, but I appreciate her sharing when she’s feeling down about it, lots of people feel they can’t talk about it and have to struggle through and that’s not how it should be.

Reactions: 19
I do appreciate that but that isn’t the point of my post. My post is about the fact she clearly needs some help with it. Rather than plastering over the cracks with buying endless amounts of tit day in day out.
She’s also not sharing about it, she’s making thinly veiled remarks about feeling down. Then she gets defensive when people pry into it. I respect her for speaking out about it. I don’t respect when it seems to be used as a justification of her ridiculous lifestyle.

I do appreciate that but that isn’t the point of my post. My post is about the fact she clearly needs some help with it. Rather than plastering over the cracks with buying endless amounts of tit day in day out.
She’s also not sharing about it, she’s making thinly veiled remarks about feeling down. Then she gets defensive when people pry into it. I respect her for speaking out about it. I don’t respect when it seems to be used as a justification of her ridiculous lifestyle.
Totally see your point, it was more just by saying ‘it’s sad but she was extremely early in her pregnancy’ made it sound like you felt as it was so early, she shouldn’t still be so sad. And I think that’s a common thought people have but it just doesn’t ring true for miscarriage (at least it hasn’t for me personally.)

I appreciate that’s probably not what you meant at all and I am just being touchy but just thought I’d give my 2 cents on why it could still be very painful even if it was early.

Totally see your point, it was more just by saying ‘it’s sad but she was extremely early in her pregnancy’ made it sound like you felt as it was so early, she shouldn’t still be so sad. And I think that’s a common thought people have but it just doesn’t ring true for miscarriage (at least it hasn’t for me personally.)

I appreciate that’s probably not what you meant at all and I am just being touchy but just thought I’d give my 2 cents on why it could still be very painful even if it was early.
No offence intended. I’m sorry for what you’ve been through 💚

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe her mums still in hospital she must be really poorly.

Reactions: 1
Just need to reiterate how ugly the bag is!!!! (And all of her outfits in general actually).

Reactions: 3
Just need to reiterate how ugly the bag is!!!! (And all of her outfits in general actually).
Ngl I’ve got one and it’s amazing…. (Sounds weird but it’s a really great size for hands free parenting etc) She’s pushing it because she can make money off it… she doesn’t need one in every colour but consumerism is Beth’s middle name

Ngl I’ve got one and it’s amazing…. (Sounds weird but it’s a really great size for hands free parenting etc) She’s pushing it because she can make money off it… she doesn’t need one in every colour but consumerism is Beth’s middle name
Sounds good and functional. Beth just looks dreadful all round tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she say that she feels good knowing what triggers her body… but then not cutting it out of her diet?!
Complete idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.