Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so lazy she couldn’t even wait for her car to de-ice and decided to not go to work at her office 😂 like Jesus.
Lazy and also privileged. She would really struggle if she was made to go in the office everyday. I do wonder if the company she works for are aware she spends a lots of her working hours on Instagram!!

Reactions: 8
Lazy and also privileged. She would really struggle if she was made to go in the office everyday. I do wonder if the company she works for are aware she spends a lots of her working hours on Instagram!!
Probably is allowed to justify it with “research” or learning how things grow as she’s sole content affiliates manager

Reactions: 5
I'm going to be a bit of a witch because I've had a few wines but is her skin so red and blotchy from her diet? She looks like how old men get when they drink alot. I don't eat the best but her skin is really bad lately.

Sorry if that's too mean.

Reactions: 6
I'm going to be a bit of a witch because I've had a few wines but is her skin so red and blotchy from her diet? She looks like how old men get when they drink alot. I don't eat the best but her skin is really bad lately.

Sorry if that's too mean.
It’s accurate. She has all this time spent at home, and so much money wasted on tat, but cannot just have a shower and get some good moisturiser!!!! 😭

her hair is a total non-event. plus i'm fed up with seeing that overly-tonged bob look everywhere (even hannah gale has ditched it now!)

Reactions: 5
Beth admitting her tights ripped isn’t a very good advertisement for her as gifted tights considering snag claim they don’t rip 😅

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think her try on reels have been a bit half-arsed lately? Three items isn't really worth a post! Also love the red or purple lip poll the other day where she ignored 80% of people who said red 🙈

Reactions: 9
Who drove to McDonald’s if she was drunk? Surely her friend would be drinking as well?
Maybe Nick came to get her? Or her friend wasn’t drinking? It’s quite common to have a designated driver and most people are sensible about it

Reactions: 1
Why oh why does she choose that awful lipstick! Seriously how do her friends not say anything to her about how bad it looks

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she can say this other person had a worst spending habit than hers. How could she tell?!

Beth has always delighted in telling us she earns more than the U.K. average. How does she know the person she looked at doesn’t earn double what she does so can be sensible and spend?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's just a contradicting mess. She's spends to fill a void and eats her feelings rather then healing herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.