Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clearly bothering her she doesn’t own a house as why would she keep mentioning it all the time. Defo got tit credit so can’t get a mortgage.
Omg she doesn’t stop going on about the house situation! Doesn’t she realise paying inflated rent more thsn covers the cost of a boiler repair?

Reactions: 10
Deffo agree, probably credit issues.
Surely having to wait for the landlord to get someone to come and fix the issue is longer and more hassle than if you owned it and just had to get a plumber or engineer out. Maybe we were just unlucky with our letting agents, but every time we had an issue with anything it took an age to get it fixed.

Reactions: 6
I will say when I rented, I appreciated people who would point out some of the benefits. Everyone acts like renting is the worst thing and there’s so much out there online that makes you feel tit if you don’t own a home in your 20s so I get why she feels defensive. The reality is there will be so many people her age who don’t own (but have the income to own, they just are spending it on other things, as is their right if they want to) and will relate.

Idk I’m just saying I can’t bash her for saying she’s grateful it’s someone else’s problem - it’s one of the few perks you get as a renter in a society that otherwise makes you feel like a failure.

Reactions: 13
I will say when I rented, I appreciated people who would point out some of the benefits. Everyone acts like renting is the worst thing and there’s so much out there online that makes you feel tit if you don’t own a home in your 20s so I get why she feels defensive. The reality is there will be so many people her age who don’t own (but have the income to own, they just are spending it on other things, as is their right if they want to) and will relate.

Idk I’m just saying I can’t bash her for saying she’s grateful it’s someone else’s problem - it’s one of the few perks you get as a renter in a society that otherwise makes you feel like a failure.
Exactly this. The posts about having bad credit etc is a reach.

Reactions: 2
Honestly nothing wrong with renting and she can do what she likes with her money. She just gets very offended when people ask the simplistic of questions about buying a house. She just isn’t sensible with her spending… there is treating yourself and then there is pissing money up the wall on shite.

Reactions: 10
Honestly nothing wrong with renting and she can do what she likes with her money. She just gets very offended when people ask the simplistic of questions about buying a house. She just isn’t sensible with her spending… there is treating yourself and then there is pissing money up the wall on shite.
If she addressed it the once people would be like champion, you rent, you’re happy

but it’s how much she gets her back up, she’s now made renting her personality

nothing wrong with renting, but she said they never want to buy a house. She has the means too she just doesn’t want to…. That’s what people can’t get. Yes owning a house isn’t everything but for them it would make sense to have a nest egg

Reactions: 3
You can really tell on days like today that she reads tattle, mentioning the greasy hair, talking about it being a weird flex that people are bothered that she doesn’t want to buy etc etc 🤣

Reactions: 7
That outfit she "put together." Like effin he'll love it's some black bits of clothing 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️ frustrates me as a) how long did it take to put together and b) this is prob along the lines of what most people wear a lot or similar so nothing to aspire to.

Reactions: 5
She has made me utterly hate those uniqlo bags looooool
why has she ‘paired it’ with a smart-ish outfit of blazer and leather trousers? she cannot dress for tit soz not soz

Reactions: 8
Tbf I sort of understand why, if she’s gone to a gig then you don’t want your nice bag being sloshed with beer etc… she has her mulberry on her so we’ll see if she uses it all this weekend

Reactions: 1
Yeah fair, although I also wouldn’t wear a blazer to a gig for the same reason? the bag would look much better with a bomber or something. She seems to have two modes: slob or weirdly semi-formal? (like when she wore the blazer with a bucket hat to a festival?)

she’s 100% gonna buy those trainers. I recognise those ‘justifications’ as someone who has struggled with impulsive spending before. can’t wait to see how she styles them loooool

Reactions: 7
Absolutely. I have impulsive spending habits (yay ADHD) and I've been there. Currently trying to not buy a black coat even though I have 4 black coats haha.

Reactions: 4
Just put an extra bleeping layer on like the rest of us you entitled prick. Doesn’t look like you wash very often either, so the lack of hot water shouldn’t be bothering you too much🙄

(Sorry I’m new here, been lurking a while after seeing her on BMo2’s Instagram, but she’s right royally pissing me off now!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.