Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a strange walk it’s so heavy and clumpy I can’t quite describe it
Like miss trunchbull

Reactions: 9
She literally has to announce on Instagram she’s finally had a shower. She’s so grotty honestly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That dress looks absolutely ridiculous! Why does she insist on wearing things that just don't suit her?!

Reactions: 4
That dress looks absolutely ridiculous! Why does she insist on wearing things that just don't suit her?!
She could have at least wore a bra that wasn’t so noticeable too!

Im convinced this dress has been gifted, I’ve seen a fair few influencers post about the brand over the past couple of weeks and all have been marked as gifted or ad. I call bullshit that she spent nearly £200 on a dress that a toddler could get away with wearing.

Reactions: 6
She could have at least wore a bra that wasn’t so noticeable too!

Im convinced this dress has been gifted, I’ve seen a fair few influencers post about the brand over the past couple of weeks and all have been marked as gifted or ad. I call bullshit that she spent nearly £200 on a dress that a toddler could get away with wearing.
I don’t understand why they gift such expensive dresses to influencers… when they could afford it themselves! Give it to someone who deserves it.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they gift such expensive dresses to influencers… when they could afford it themselves! Give it to someone who deserves it.
Always always always thought this!
Would make me like the company that gifted more and make me want to purchase from them more then gifting to the already rich

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Because that won’t make them sales. It’s all for marketing purposes. Gifting to those who deserve it seems like a nice idea but realistically for a business it won’t give them the awareness that an influencer will. She’s not marked the dress as an ad so I’m assuming she’s paid for this one in the hope that they will work with her in the future.

Reactions: 1
Because that won’t make them sales. It’s all for marketing purposes. Gifting to those who deserve it seems like a nice idea but realistically for a business it won’t give them the awareness that an influencer will. She’s not marked the dress as an ad so I’m assuming she’s paid for this one in the hope that they will work with her in the future.
I get that it’s for marketing purposes. But they’ve already gifted to a fair few influencers, it’s not necessary to keep gifting every influencer!

That matte brown liquid lipstick needs to get in the bin, or taken back to 2012 where it belongs.

Reactions: 10
That matte brown liquid lipstick needs to get in the bin, or taken back to 2012 where it belongs.
She always looks dreadful with lipstick. The horrible purple and blue-black ones aswell

She definitely reads here.
‘Lot of love on my lipstick today’ 😂
Nahh 👋🏻 still minging love

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s so lazy she couldn’t even wait for her car to de-ice and decided to not go to work at her office 😂 like Jesus.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.