Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl cracks me up with her outfits. She really thought she was doing something with the huge jumper, leather trousers and dark matte lips.........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have met a few times I think. They can compare how much they both spend on crap merch and unhealthy food and awful outfits. Love that for them 🤣
They were deffo friends before beth and brogan fell out! I think when Beth met up with Charlotte the first time it was well before the pandemic began

Reactions: 2
They were deffo friends before beth and brogan fell out! I think when Beth met up with Charlotte the first time it was well before the pandemic began
Yesss! I’m sure they have been friends for a while. They’ve been to Cheshire oaks together for sure.

But what about all the unnecessary purchases? Like the jellycats, Disney stuff, the pink locker to replace the unit that had travelled from London?! She just needs to accept she does spend stupidly. A lot of what she buys isn’t necessary and isn’t mindful 🤨

But they did want to buy a house and planned to? It’s something she doesn’t want to address properly. Maybe she has a serious mark on her credit file which means they can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But what about all the unnecessary purchases? Like the jellycats, Disney stuff, the pink locker to replace the unit that had travelled from London?! She just needs to accept she does spend stupidly. A lot of what she buys isn’t necessary and isn’t mindful 🤨

But they did want to buy a house and planned to? It’s something she doesn’t want to address properly. Maybe she has a serious mark on her credit file which means they can’t.
She kept saying it was about the area and they want to be super picky and it’s expensive….. they’re both on ££££ nothing wrong with waiting or saying you haven’t started the process but she seems to be super defensive and is like we’re never buying… which no one on her salary would do? It just doesn’t make any sense

She kept saying it was about the area and they want to be super picky and it’s expensive….. they’re both on ££££ nothing wrong with waiting or saying you haven’t started the process but she seems to be super defensive and is like we’re never buying… which no one on her salary would do? It just doesn’t make any sense
Exactly. She went on and on about it, to then stop mentioning it and then this year she’s on the defensive that they don’t want to buy a house, at all. It doesn’t make sense!

I genuinely believe there is something like a credit file issue that means they actually cannot buy. If one of them has a serious mark, a CCJ etc, it’ll be years. She used to have credit cards, she doesn’t seem sensible or careful with money, or mindful of her spending (and that’s from what we do see!) so I’d guess it’s her. She’s giving no explanation as to why but is happy to talk in depth about other financial and personal circumstances in her life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think everyone is looking way too much into this. I’m in my 30s financially secure but buying is not on my radar for the next couple of years. Some people simply don’t want that financial burden until it’s the right time for them. I think we need to normalise the fact not everyone wants to buy a house as some sort of benchmark against their success.

Reactions: 15
The bleeping outfit she wore to brunch with Charlotte is the worse outfit I have ever bleeping seen
That with the brown lipstick and slicked back greasy hair
Just all a no from me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The bleeping outfit she wore to brunch with Charlotte is the worse outfit I have ever bleeping seen
That with the brown lipstick and slicked back greasy hair
Just all a no from me
I think it was made worse by the fact both the jumper and trousers were baggy, she looked awful!

Ha I was coming here about the squirty cream. Think the universe is trying to tell you something Beth.

Re the house - I get that not everyone wants to buy, but she mentioned it an awful lot, that it was a goal, they were saving, the area they wanted to be. To now suddenly say they’re not interested. I understand people change their mind but she went on about it a lot so it came across like a big goal for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ perhaps she has decided she’d rather go to Disney and put all their savings into the wedding

Reactions: 5
Agreed! She's got a better sense of style but sometimes she's like BF - grabs a 16 and could go up a size or two to make it flattering!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.