Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like this outfit, I think it’s cute and age appropriate and doesn’t look thrown together like some of her other looks.

7D5578D6-C0A3-4C25-B6C9-2490C28BB77F.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Off she goes again to another Disney event....Such a bloody liar when she said she had refused so many events!

I wish Disney would stop inviting all the same faces to these events! I'm sick of seeing the same scraggly faces...

Reactions: 8
Do people genuinely ask her these questions? Or does she send them herself and they are all conveniently aimed at her being able to use an affiliate link or show off her latest spending purchase?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do people genuinely ask her these questions? Or does she send them herself and they are all conveniently aimed at her being able to use an affiliate link or show off her latest spending purchase?
To make some money back!!! Bet she doesn’t declare that to HMRC!!!

Reactions: 3
She is so unhappy with her weight. She gets rattled by anything. Slim doesn’t mean skinny witch hun….
I do like this outfit but that skirt is at least one size too small, all of the bo po influencers seem to hate sizing up!

Reactions: 8
Do we think Beth knows how to make a sandwich? Or a picnic? 🫣
7985BB7B-E9A0-45B0-9339-A0F27CE6F77C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had no idea she had a thread on here.
I liked her for abit.
But l she does is shop! And spend spend spend.
It's so unrelatable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.