Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A more intimate space" ...my arse!....she just wants your money! to spend on gender neutral....aka beige baby clothes!
why would I take parenting advice from someone who lied about her solo traveling, and doesn't have any professional experience in any field whatsoever!
👆🏼Say it louder for the people at the back!

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely reading this thread after getting called out on here regarding her previous outfit 😂😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came to say the same thing. After she kicked off at the nail event not allowing babies

Reactions: 7
My friend has a similar follower count to Beth (97k) and she made £110,000 last year 👀
Not related to the finances, but after all these years of different niches, I thought she would have way over 100k followers by now, if not 200k. I bet so many of her old audiences have unfollowed.

Reactions: 6
Not related to the finances, but after all these years of different niches, I thought she would have way over 100k followers by now, if not 200k. I bet so many of her old audiences have unfollowed.
Especially with how reels go viral, you can gain thousands in days and yet she has actually lost followers

Reactions: 5
I think she gained a lot of followers when she posted about her miscarriage, I came across her page that way, a few years ago, and thought her insta looked interesting with all her travel. Now she doesn’t acknowledge that part of her life because she’s had a baby, she’s brushed her miscarriages under the carpet for the sake of her new mummy blogger identity. So I would bet on her losing a fair few of her followers after she went baby mad on the grid. I can imagine people who’ve lost babies and are struggling to get pregnant don’t want to see that shoved in their faces. And the fact she encouraged people to unfollow if they found watching her pregnancy too painful instead of being sensitive to those that did follow

I think she gained a lot of followers when she posted about her miscarriage, I came across her page that way, a few years ago, and thought her insta looked interesting with all her travel. Now she doesn’t acknowledge that part of her life because she’s had a baby, she’s brushed her miscarriages under the carpet for the sake of her new mummy blogger identity. So I would bet on her losing a fair few of her followers after she went baby mad on the grid. I can imagine people who’ve lost babies and are struggling to get pregnant don’t want to see that shoved in their faces. And the fact she encouraged people to unfollow if they found watching her pregnancy too painful instead of being sensitive to those that did follow
I followed her around the time she had 5k followers and unfollowed because of the pregnancy content and her hypocrisy, insensitivity and general holier than thou vibe.

Reactions: 9
Apparently she isn’t pregnant because of her “trauma” and doesn’t have the capacity for a podcast. Won’t talk about said trauma but mentions it at every opportunity - comment was on the Miracle Moon post she shared yesterday. How does she fill her days, she appears to do nothing at all!

Hiring a content manager for 1 day a week/ ÂŁ500 pcm.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m one who unfollowed Beth for all the obvious reasons but her reels were the breaking point. They made me cringe like I didn’t even know was possible. So I’m not up to speed but wasn’t she on for a while about some online magazine she was creating? Did that happen? I doubt so as it would require some actual effort and work and Beth doesn’t know the meaning of either.

I’m one who unfollowed Beth for all the obvious reasons but her reels were the breaking point. They made me cringe like I didn’t even know was possible. So I’m not up to speed but wasn’t she on for a while about some online magazine she was creating? Did that happen? I doubt so as it would require some actual effort and work and Beth doesn’t know the meaning of either.
There is indeed an online magazine! Took 7? 8? 9? months to come to fruition. She’s already looking for a content manager to do her job for her as she’s just “sooooo busy”

it has an Instagram - motherhoodedit.

she likes to share her crappy reels there too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What’s this unhealthy obsession with having the MOST traumatic birth? The smallest baby in the world? The most poorly baby in the world? It’s like she’s willing herself to feel negative about it/make money off that feeling

Reactions: 13
She also says the trauma of her last pregnancy. Did I miss something because I don't remember it being traumatic, only her shoving it down all the people who'd followed her due to losses throats.

Reactions: 12
Can’t bear to talk about the birth and can’t cope with the trauma of his early days but is happily looking through his first photos? Yeah okay.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.