Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he really on life support?
this is what she said at the time - it’s in her NICU/newborn highlight. But then she also has pics of him without the breathing apparatus (ventilator? Oxygen? Idk) within the same week, and only a couple of “stories” later.

We already knew she’d exaggerated his NICU stay to “first weeks of his life” as a “critically ill baby” instead of the term baby who stayed maybe 10 days in all? Definitely wasn’t on life support for the whole time, as much as she’d like people to think that.

begs the question though, if he really was on life support this time last year, why the hell did she take him on two gifted holidays abroad during a pandemic and drag him around London? Would be the last thing I’d do!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Boy Beth 🤢 needs to get her off social media and get her help. She’s going to cause Z SO many issues when he grows up if she keeps on with this sick baby traumatic birth narrative. This version of Beth is worlds away from the Beth I originally followed to watch her traveling posts and I know which version I preferred watching.

Reactions: 17
She has nothing else, she wants everyone to feel sorry for her, Beth ditch your pedalo husband, ditch the poor is me narrative!
The fact that you said pedalo makes me think I would definitely know you (online not IRL) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s said she’s the breadwinner….
Wonder if Boy Beth isn’t allowed to teach any more

Reactions: 3
Boy Beth 🤢 needs to get her off social media and get her help. She’s going to cause Z SO many issues when he grows up if she keeps on with this sick baby traumatic birth narrative. This version of Beth is worlds away from the Beth I originally followed to watch her traveling posts and I know which version I preferred watching.
I don't see how he's going to do that when she makes a living by being on social media. I'm always more cautious around people who always act like the victim because they're more likely to lie and exaggerate and are narcissists. Even if he has a say on this, I don't think she would listen or take his advice.

Reactions: 5
The last bump picture that is too traumatic to share...you can see the fairy lights in the background 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The last bump picture that is too traumatic to share...you can see the fairy lights in the background 🤣🤣🤣
And she’s pouting like no one’s business!

doesn’t want to go over her disappointment “trauma” publicly but two stories later says she’ll talk about it another time now she feels more able?
Also 3 months post referral for an appointment isn’t bad at all - especially considering how she was bitching about wait times earlier this year

is the trolling comment aimed at us? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In one Q&A she managed to slip in that she was the breadwinner 3 times and also say how hard it is on her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In one Q&A she managed to slip in that she was the breadwinner 3 times and also say how hard it is on her 🙄
Moans about stat maternity pay but doesn't bother to get a job / occupation which would provide a much better maternity pay...

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand her. I really can’t. She’s become someone alien to who she was before. She was always arrogant but she’s a full on sociopath or whatever now. I have over 40k Instagram followers and none of them know that my daughter was on ventilation for over 24 hours after being born and I needed two blood transfusions. In fact, 6 months later they’ve never seen a photo of her face, because why would I share my baby with thousands of strangers?

She’s off her rocker, I wonder what her therapist thinks of her.

Beth has a happy and healthy little boy. She also has a lot of women who followed her due to baby loss who probably envy her and would be happy jo matter how he entered this world and her posts are traumatising them even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Needs to lookup the definition of burn out and stop throwing the term about when she feels a bit tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Needs to lookup the definition of burn out and stop throwing the term about when she feels a bit tired.
I was coming here to say this. Burnt out? She didn’t do anything yesterday apart from update some highlights and maybe shot some content. She is so spoiled. Did she not go out to brunch or something and feels burnt out from that?

Reactions: 11
She should listen to the parenting hell podcast from today. The guest’s baby was born at 24 weeks and he and his wife couldn’t even hold her until she was 3/4 weeks old. Maybe then she’ll stop using her baby’s ‘critical’ condition at birth for content 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.