Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🦗 🦗 🦗 today buuuuut…

changed her bio again 🙄🤣
So she’s added birth trauma now she’s started therapy.

I’m never one to dismiss anyone’s feelings of trauma but I can’t shake the feeling that she is just trying to cash in on every tiny thing.

Not many people would shout about their trauma so loudly while going through the gruelling process of EMDR.

Reactions: 17
Ok how much do influencers make?! She’s going to the Caribbean next month? She hardly does anything!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok how much do influencers make?! She’s going to the Caribbean next month? She hardly does anything!!!
She’s going for her mum’s wedding, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s having some of it paid for by her mum. The Caribbean can be as cheap or as expensive as you make it to be fair

Reactions: 5
But Mother's Day wasn't on same day .....and Z may have been in PICU but he wasn't a teeny tiny preemie or there for more than a few days and ...stop making it something it wasn't for your own agenda
02FFC1ED-F329-4073-AF75-71D8C50F9522.jpg

Reactions: 9
But Mother's Day wasn't on same day .....and Z may have been in PICU but he wasn't a teeny tiny preemie or there for more than a few days and ...stop making it something it wasn't for your own agenda
View attachment 1134083
she’s going to make his birthday all about her, isn’t she?

I predict a day of radio silence and an evening post featuring a photo montage, probably in black and white. With lots of presents for Z that have been kindly gifted from small businesses.

maybe a cake smash photoshoot with Z in velvet bloomers

Reactions: 16
Why is she so obsessed with NICU and birth trauma? It’s scary and quite worrying.

And the changing bio has me HOWLING 🤣

Reactions: 10
I think it’s gross that she is making her sons NICU stay and her supposed birth trauma part of her identity, in a sick way it almost feels like she’s revelling in it, I feel like she thinks it gives her a niche, that sets her apart from other mummy bloggers. She claims Ziggys nicu stay is ‘too traumatic’ to talk about, and her birth trauma was so devastating she’s having therapy for it, yet she brings both things up at every single bleeping opportunity. That’s not trauma, it’s nothing but attention seeking. I think she needs therapy for that. When you feel the need to gain attention over something bad that happened to you, I think it makes you a mentally unwell person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s very aware that lots of women follow her who struggle with infertility or have had a miscarriage but she hasn’t put a warning slide before an ad about Mother’s Day. Do better Beth, it’s not bleeping difficult.

Reactions: 7
Beth....I'll never wear mum clothes......
B85F996F-606E-4FB9-93A7-1F5D97D1DD66.jpeg

D0460010-8CB5-463C-9A1F-10B42D1FF513.jpg
Could you get any more mum wardrobe than a Breton top and joggers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loooool just thought.. Did we ever actually see her in that Laurence Llewelyn Bowen white frothy blouse that she claimed she’d wear after the baby was born??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loooool just thought.. Did we ever actually see her in that Laurence Llewelyn Bowen white frothy blouse that she claimed she’d wear after the baby was born??
I’m sure we’ll see it soon now you’ve mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AE6C7B10-8475-419A-B5DD-BB608CDF47E9.png
It’s only been a few minutes but overwhelmingly no 😂 sorry Beth not another way to line your grabby pockets by doing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she not already charge more for her book club anyway? And they put the price up! Why would anyone pay for her Instagram content?
I'm guessing it is going to be similar the patreon?

But I wouldn't pay for her content

Reactions: 7
"A more intimate space" ...my arse!....she just wants your money! to spend on gender neutral....aka beige baby clothes!
why would I take parenting advice from someone who lied about her solo traveling, and doesn't have any professional experience in any field whatsoever!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.