Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also says the trauma of her last pregnancy. Did I miss something because I don't remember it being traumatic, only her shoving it down all the people who'd followed her due to losses throats.
yeah, I don’t understand that either. Maybe she struggled more mentally than she let on after her miscarriages? She had a few extra scans that they paid for (at least 3) and a couple (I think?) of worries about reduced movement that resulted in a trip to hospital. Otherwise she spent 9 months having afternoon baths 🧐, doing yoga, swimming and getting her lashes done. Oh, and planning the ugliest nursery I’ve ever seen because it was #gifted. Physically she was fine 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did go through her pregnancy highlights (so traumatic for her, yet she has them plus a NICU/PP one 🙄) and found these stories saved.

Also found a story that acknowledges 37 weeks is normal and healthy! Who knew?!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think Beth is struggling with her identity and that’s why her bio constantly changes and her niche is permanently shifting. She’s yet to find something that actually fulfills her

Reactions: 13
Thing is, just call yourself a “lifestyle” account and stop being such an indecisive person. It’s not that hard. Then she can post whatever the hell she wants. Plus everyone is OVER curated Instagram. Nobody cares about your aesthetically pleasing feed anymore!

Reactions: 11
Beth busting out the photo if her in hospital again

I will never understand being in hospital for a D&C and thinking I better photograph this to remember it

Reactions: 10
Beth busting out the photo if her in hospital again

I will never understand being in hospital for a D&C and thinking I better photograph this to remember it
also finding Z’s birth and NICU stay “traumatic” but will hashtag the duck out of it when it suits her 🙄 needs to pick a lane. Either talk about it or don’t, but don’t use your child for engagement

Attachments

bleeping hell, she put a post up about him being 1 tomorrow and has to mention nicu and trauma. How can one woman make everything about her son into the Beth show?! And mentioning nicu AGAIN - the boy is thriving!

My daughter born end of December went to nicu unexpectedly and was in and out of hospital for tests for the first 6 weeks of life and is now suffering with a milk allergy but no one other than immediate family and close friends know because what does it matter! I’ve reached out to close people for support but haven’t ever felt the need to broadcast my “trauma” or “story” on my insta or other socials to people who don’t need to know the ins and outs of it all. And I certainly don’t need glorify her time in hospital for sympathy… I really really don’t get it. I didn’t before little one was born and I still don’t get it now I’ve had a similar experience. I celebrate her rather than focusing on the negative, same with her big sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, she put a post up about him being 1 tomorrow and has to mention nicu and trauma. How can one woman make everything about her son into the Beth show?! And mentioning nicu AGAIN - the boy is thriving!

My daughter born end of December went to nicu unexpectedly and was in and out of hospital for tests for the first 6 weeks of life and is now suffering with a milk allergy but no one other than immediate family and close friends know because what does it matter! I’ve reached out to close people for support but haven’t ever felt the need to broadcast my “trauma” or “story” on my insta or other socials to people who don’t need to know the ins and outs of it all. And I certainly don’t need glorify her time in hospital for sympathy… I really really don’t get it. I didn’t before little one was born and I still don’t get it now I’ve had a similar experience. I celebrate her rather than focusing on the negative, same with her big sister.
Allergy mama here - shout if you need an ear ❤

Reactions: 2
So Z is 1 tomorrow , but Beth has to put a post up today for maximum impact cos she doesn't post at weekend , bless her ....obviously hoping for lots more free stuff for Z to shill for her . Hope she's putting the money she makes off invading Z's privacy by plastering him all over social media , when he can't consent is going into a trust fund for his future counselling
I see that France has now put in place very stringent measures to protect the privacy of minors on social media and that children can request the removal of such images
France passes new law to protect child influencers https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54447491
hope other countries follow suit

Reactions: 9
So Z is 1 tomorrow , but Beth has to put a post up today for maximum impact cos she doesn't post at weekend , bless her ....obviously hoping for lots more free stuff for Z to shill for her . Hope she's putting the money she makes off invading Z's privacy by plastering him all over social media , when he can't consent is going into a trust fund for his future counselling
I see that France has now put in place very stringent measures to protect the privacy of minors on social media and that children can request the removal of such images
France passes new law to protect child influencers https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54447491
hope other countries follow suit
I really hope the UK follows suit, it terrifies me how many photos/videos exist of people's children all over the internet

Reactions: 8
Beth: “my pregnancy, birth and child’s NICU stay were so traumatic, I can’t talk about it”

Also Beth: frames photos of Z in the NICU

🤨

surely if you were that traumatized you wouldn’t want to look at said photos, and definitely wouldn’t frame them?

she’s also tagged all the brands in that death trap nursery photo 🤢 classy as ever. Are there some undisclosed freebies in there or was she forced to pay for something herself I wonder?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Beth: “my pregnancy, birth and child’s NICU stay were so traumatic, I can’t talk about it”

Also Beth: frames photos of Z in the NICU

🤨

surely if you were that traumatized you wouldn’t want to look at said photos, and definitely wouldn’t frame them?

she’s also tagged all the brands in that death trap nursery photo 🤢 classy as ever. Are there some undisclosed freebies in there or was she forced to pay for something herself I wonder?
I can’t look at any photos of my baby from hospital and it wasn’t even my baby who was ill, it was me. I actually can’t look at any photos from his first few months because of the trauma in the birth. Physically cannot look at them.

She is monetising her child’s early days and it’s disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
I can’t look at any photos of my baby from hospital and it wasn’t even my baby who was ill, it was me. I actually can’t look at any photos from his first few months because of the trauma in the birth. Physically cannot look at them.

She is monetising her child’s early days and it’s disgusting.
My eldest ended up in PICU post traumatic emcs delivery for cord prolapse and I didn't get to see /hold her until she was 30 hrs old....I only have 1 Polaroid of her (taken by the staff) with her looking bruised and battered....no artistic black and white 'skin on skin' photos post delivery ....28 years later and I still can't bare to look at it

• Heart
  • Sad
My eldest ended up in PICU post traumatic emcs delivery for cord prolapse and I didn't get to see /hold her until she was 30 hrs old....I only have 1 Polaroid of her (taken by the staff) with her looking bruised and battered....no artistic black and white 'skin on skin' photos post delivery ....28 years later and I still can't bare to look at it
I’m so sorry you had that experience. It’s devastating x

She has nothing else, she wants everyone to feel sorry for her, Beth ditch your pedalo husband, ditch the poor is me narrative!

Oh I wish she’d duck off with this narrative already. She seriously needs to take some time off social media and get the help she very clearly needs.
She’s going to give him a complex when he’s older

She definitely means ventilation - she just knows calling it life support sounds more serious in her warped mind. My son was ventilated after a very fast labour for 24 hours - I’m not trying to diminish people’s experiences because it was awful and worrying and I was in a state of shock. However, it is a lot more common than Beth likes to portray it is. I’m sure she believes NICU is exclusive to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.