Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her turnover for the year? That’s what the mortgage companies look for. It strikes me as so odd - the life she wants to live vs how her life really will be. Her husband is a personal trainer. Even those at the top of their game have a limit on how much they can charge per hour and her job will never yield a stable income. She will never be “rich” and she seems to think she is / will be. Total naivety at her age really. I wonder when she’ll wake up and realise a proper job may have given her more of what she clearly wants in life.
Having worked d in PR and knowing what influencers charge I imagine her turnover is around 70k per year. Many her size would charge more but her engagement is awful so she won’t be charging the max amount

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget she didn’t register this till done point last year? She won’t have full accounts up, based on what she’ll be taking from the book club too….. they’re fine

Reactions: 4
Beth, some of us have husbands who actually have a full time career and can't just take time off/ work from home so easily that we can swan off for more than a week to the Caribbean....or have relatives that live nearby or have a spare few £££ 🙄
my youngest was 18 months old before I managed my first weekend away sans children , for a Uni reunion as husband worked most weekends on call
F9441E79-7D99-4D5D-A3CB-047CDEF99F9B.jpg
5BCEC54B-884F-467C-A988-394ADDF8B7DA.jpg

Reactions: 11
Sounds like she loved the time away from her child doesn’t it 😂 Prepare yourselves for a load of ads as the cash cow baby has had a holiday from work so she needs to get some £££

Reactions: 17
He’s not even in it properly ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Not much point in longevity if you can’t harness him in correctly Begs

also the irony of saying how you only need to fork out for one if you get a 0-4 one… when she’s received it for free or is being paid to advertise it 🤨 LOL at going to buy it anyway

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s got an offer code for a 10% discount, however John Lewis are currently offering a 15% discount with a 2 year guarantee.

Reactions: 10
Also it’s not 0-4 it’s up to 18kg/105cm because that’s the highest weight you can use isofix only. If you have a particularly tall or chunky child then it won’t last until then.

Reactions: 6
Having worked d in PR and knowing what influencers charge I imagine her turnover is around 70k per year. Many her size would charge more but her engagement is awful so she won’t be charging the max amount
70k for her load of bollocks? Find it hard to believe.

Reactions: 6
Is she planning on reminding us how old Ziggy is every month, because that’s going to get as tedious as duck! People only care how old your kids are if you’re related to them or if they actually ask. Speaking from experience!
You just know she’s going to be one of those annoying idiots that is like ‘oh he’s 31 months old’ instead of just saying 2 and a half. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why isn’t it a surprise to me that she’s managed to shoehorn his height/weight into this?
Ffs why does she make out like he was weeks premature. I agree with her that health visitors are a load of bollocks but she’s always so negative about her “super tinier than average” baby.

Reactions: 10
He was not the size of a 6 month old at 12 months. He is slightly smaller for his age (I mean she’s pretty short so it would make sense for her to have a smaller baby no?) but he is nearly the same size as my nephew who is a month older. She’s so full of tit. Why is she obsessed with that baby having something “wrong” with him.

Reactions: 14
He was not the size of a 6 month old at 12 months. He is slightly smaller for his age (I mean she’s pretty short so it would make sense for her to have a smaller baby no?) but he is nearly the same size as my nephew who is a month older. She’s so full of tit. Why is she obsessed with that baby having something “wrong” with him.
Her husband isn't a big fella either. Isn't like he is 7ft tall beefy bloke

If we apply this logic to post term, “big” babies would milestones sooner, no? 🧐

^ isn’t that ridiculous! Even typing it feels ridiculous.

I know some preemies have adjusted ages and milestones, but he wasn’t premature, so it’s a non issue.

I’m also willing to bet that if he was “advanced” or “ahead” in milestones (which is a bit silly as there’s a range of what is considered normal) she’d be crowing about it from the rooftops. Her whole post is just tit tbh.

I think she hates parenting tbh. The way she writes about him and how she seemed so happy to be away in the Caribbean, it just gives that vibe to me

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.