Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say at one point he’d grown to the 25th centile or something? There’s no WAY he’s the size of a 6month old

Reactions: 1
He looks normal sized to me lol. My niece was only little, still is, but both her parents are short and she’s a normal healthy 4 year old

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say at one point he’d grown to the 25th centile or something? There’s no WAY he’s the size of a 6month old
ah, our begs is always exaggerating isn’t she. Interesting how she says how not to compare children but is still comparing him size wise 😂

Reactions: 6
Why oh why does she keep saying he was early?

37 weeks is full term.

I had an actual premature baby and would do anything to have got to 37 weeks.

What is wrong with her:confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs, more free stuff for Z.

everyone else has to pay full whack for it, but influencers get it for free. Makes me so cross, Jojo Maman Bebe stuff isn’t cheap, she gets it all for free whilst other people work hard and have to scrimp and save for their baby’s shoes

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Ffs, more free stuff for Z.

everyone else has to pay full whack for it, but influencers get it for free. Makes me so cross, Jojo Maman Bebe stuff isn’t cheap, she gets it all for free whilst other people work hard and have to scrimp and save for their baby’s shoes
Is there anything she won’t beg for free?! He should even be wearing shoes until he has been walking for 6 weeks confidently!

Reactions: 5
Why oh why does she keep saying he was early?

37 weeks is full term.

I had an actual premature baby and would do anything to have got to 37 weeks.

What is wrong with her:confused:
Pure attention seeking is what it is! Making her birth sound 100x times more dramatic than it actually was. All the influencers seem to have more birth dramas than us regular folk 😑🙄

Reactions: 7
Sorry but how can she say “first pair of shoes” and literally advertise three pairs?!

This should make interesting listening...🥱
from one narcissist to another!.
20F29BF2-85C3-4FBE-AF13-9A776CDAA034.jpg
E36AD5FD-A628-4367-8915-B0D763063BF3.jpg
277DD7A1-36A1-47FE-B06A-9D0F770C9733.jpg
and nearly £7 for a microwave meal that looks like something my cat vomited up!....whats wrong with pinging a baked potato in the microwave for lunch!

Last edited:
Soooo traumatised that she participates in a podcast about the whole experience 🤨 this is going to be the magazine article all over again isn’t it.

right, who’s going to take one for the team and listen to the drivel that these two take up a whole podcast with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This should make interesting listening...🥱
from one narcissist to another!.View attachment 1230028View attachment 1230041View attachment 1230043and nearly £7 for a microwave meal that looks like something my cat vomited up!....whats wrong with pinging a baked potato in the microwave for lunch!
£7 for a poxy ready meal, is she on crack? There are people out there struggling financially due to the price of bloody everything going up, and she’s shilling ready meals for 7 bleeping quid.

Jesus Christ Begs, read the bleeping room!!

£7 for a poxy ready meal, is she on crack? There are people out there struggling financially due to the price of bloody everything going up, and she’s shilling ready meals for 7 bleeping quid.

Jesus Christ Begs, read the bleeping room!!
£7 x 7...£49 week for those godawful looking meals ....and that's just for 1 person/1 meal a day
she may have a degree from a top Uni which she doesn't use but she really is thick as mince when it comes to what's going on in the world and how families are really struggling with day to day living and don't have any spare money to throw away on crap meals

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Boy Beth has been shown! A rare sighting.

Wait for the freebies to roll in now as they do up their new house 🙄

Reactions: 11
And cue the new insta home account and beth becoming the first person to ever renovate a house!

Reactions: 16
Is she going to be claiming that Didcot is in the Cotswolds now? Cause it very much isn’t.
I used to live in South Oxfordshire & Didcot is scummy as. Soz, I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she going to be claiming that Didcot is in the Cotswolds now? Cause it very much isn’t.
I used to live in South Oxfordshire & Didcot is scummy as. Soz, I said it.
He said west Oxfordshire so wonder where it is?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.