Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know it’s Didcote? But agreed it’s not the nicest area (to say the least) and it certainly is not the cotswolds!!

Reactions: 1
My mum lives in West Oxfordshire (not the Cotswolds), they’d better bloody not move to her village

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time stalker here, but she has broken me into writing my first post. What the actual F is that kiss on Ziggy in her house announcement video? Does anybody else cringe at how much she forces the kiss on him and how desperate she looks 🙈 🤢

Reactions: 9
I think she hates parenting tbh. The way she writes about him and how she seemed so happy to be away in the Caribbean, it just gives that vibe to me
Well clearly she was too young to conceive and should have used protection instead of writing a blog post about coming off the pill...

And cue the new insta home account and beth becoming the first person to ever renovate a house!
It was such a waste of time to renovate the kitchen and knock out walls just to move less a year later

Reactions: 7
Well clearly she was too young to conceive and should have used protection instead of writing a blog post about coming off the pill...

It was such a waste of time to renovate the kitchen and knock out walls just to move less a year later
but clearly not a waste of money after the #gifted flooring and worktops, flogging the smeg fridge to buy an identical one. And that’s without all the assorted other home crap she’s been gifted.

how is she going to cope with not being able to say she lives in Wimbledon?!

a move makes sense though, if they’re outgrowing it, where would they store the 3 pairs of gifted shoes for the baby who isn’t walking yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going to shove it down our throats now about how she lives in the Cotswolds. I doubt she’s moved within the boundary of the region tbh!

Reactions: 15
but clearly not a waste of money after the #gifted flooring and worktops, flogging the smeg fridge to buy an identical one. And that’s without all the assorted other home crap she’s been gifted.

how is she going to cope with not being able to say she lives in Wimbledon?!

a move makes sense though, if they’re outgrowing it, where would they store the 3 pairs of gifted shoes for the baby who isn’t walking yet?
Looks like she'll be on the 2nd gifted nursery from West Elm. They probs will start trying for another baby seeing as they'll have extra space now. Also must be so insecure to fake where she's moving to. That's a new low.

Reactions: 7
I seem to recall her saying that the flat where they live is owned by his family so it probably isn’t being sold to fund the move. However they may be being given money by their respective families to help them out.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she'll be on the 2nd gifted nursery from West Elm. They probs will start trying for another baby seeing as they'll have extra space now. Also must be so insecure to fake where she's moving to. That's a new low.
Lovely, another butt ugly death trap for her to flog for west elm. Poor Z has enough suffocation and strangulation risks in his current set up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.