Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that black and white photo of her mum and husband snogging kissing ,is just yuk!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So Beth’s mum looks like a chav fat middle aged bride doing her thing… classy!!!

Reactions: 6
Beth actually looks her age in Mexico and looks lovely. Instead of the weird frumpy, trying to look older but definitely NOT dressing like a mum, vibe she usually has

Reactions: 12
Beth’s mum ~ I want a really intimate and private wedding.
Beth ~ posts photos online to 90k strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As someone who doesn't have kids I very rarely "like" photos of kids I don't personally know. I find it a bit weird
Same here. I’m really not interested in other people’s children, especially since having my own! I never post my daughter on social media because I don’t expect unrelated people to give a Damn!

So Beth’s mum looks like a chav fat middle aged bride doing her thing… classy!!!
I do cringe at second time brides going for the classic white dress

Reactions: 7
There's no way Boy Beth would be invited to the wedding. Beth's mum married his boss from when Boy Beth was a teacher at Beth's school.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There's no way Boy Beth would be invited to the wedding. Beth's mum married his boss from when Boy Beth was a teacher at Beth's school.
Nothing quite like keeping it in the family so to speak! .....family gatherings must be very interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s common knowledge that she married a teacher, but not that her mum married his boss??
Oh. Sorry, thought everyone knew. Boy Beth left the school the year after Beth left. Boy Beth's boss was in a relationship with Beth's mum at the time and also left the school.

Reactions: 14
Oh. Sorry, thought everyone knew. Boy Beth left the school the year after Beth left. Boy Beth's boss was in a relationship with Beth's mum at the time and also left the school.
This is absolute gold! None of us knew about the mum. So both Beth and mummy Beth were having it off with teachers at the school while Beth was still a pupil? They must of been the talk of town. Sounds like a classy lot or #NOT.
I guess at least they keep it in the family.
I still find it VERY weird that Boy Beth and Baby Beth didn’t go to Granny Beth’s nuptials. There is obviously some serious tension there.

Reactions: 17
No wonder neither of them have actual real friends, the school must have hated that!

Reactions: 8
So Beth's new step dad is another of her old teachers or her old headmaster?
Be both, if he was child sex offender Beth’s line manager he would have been head of history? Abs most HoD tend to teach the 6th form classes but that could be different in a private school

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.