Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so messed up! No wonder Boy Beth wasn't invited to Mexico and explains why her mum's husband wasn't invited to her wedding....

Reactions: 10
Jeez it’s like something out of “that’s life” magazine 😂😂
“I married my teacher, now my mum is dating his boss”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if her mum was called in to discuss the issue and meet with the head of department and their eyes met over the official complaint forms… 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Was Beth actually with boy Beth when she was a pupil? Why wasn’t this reported to police?

Reactions: 1
Was Beth actually with boy Beth when she was a pupil? Why wasn’t this reported to police?
Someone said ahead ago they got together after she left and then that’s why he left the school the following year

Reactions: 2
Anyone know the age gap? He honestly knocks me sick the pedalo clearly groomed her and her mam was so busy shagging his boss she didn’t care 🤮

Reactions: 7
Anyone know the age gap? He honestly knocks me sick the pedalo clearly groomed her and her mam was so busy shagging his boss she didn’t care 🤮
Put it this way he left the school in 2015 so even if he’s done 2 years in teaching straight after his degree he’d have been 23/4 max, so 6 years but I’m willing to bet there’s closer to 10 years if my memory is correct someone said he taught at the school before her 6th form one! So could be anywhere up to 12! It’s duck disgusting and I’d be worried what that means for their child too!

Reactions: 5
Boy Beth’s Twitter is easy to find.

This will be interesting, how are they managing to get a mortgage if he’s seemingly not working and she’s an ‘influencer’

56ED70C9-77FF-42D8-8676-43CEEE61DEB6.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Oooh I found him on an alumni page. That was too easy.

If he was 18 in 2001 - born 1983?
He’s 39 this year.

How old is Beth?

Ascot, Berkshire, United Kingdom
History Teacher at LVS Ascot
Primary/Secondary Education

Education
University of the West of England 2014 — 2015
MA Education

University of the West of England 2008 — 2009
PGCE Secondary History

International House, London 2007 — 2007
CELTA

University of Reading 2002 — 2005
BA (Hons) History

King's College School Wimbledon 1991 — 2001

Experience
LVS Ascot September 2015 - Present
Cokethorpe School January 2010 - August 2015
Westgate Corporation March 2008 - July 2008
English in Action January 2008 - March 2008

Skills
History, Tutoring

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He was 30 in 2013… so there is 12 years between them if she was born in 1995….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve been in an age gap relationship for 2 years from age 18, and then again for 8 years in my late 20’s.

It is significantly different when you’re older.

When you’re 18 (or younger) and your teacher is 12 years older than you are, inappropriate isn’t a strong enough word.

Reactions: 6
He owns the flat in London? Assume that’s taken a lot of it, Oxfordshire is biggish, could have part exed for a new build?
I know quite a few people who have moved out of flats in London to Oxfordshire and have bought decent sized houses without really increasing their mortgage. Shows how expensive London is.

Be interesting to see how Beth announces the move and how she deals with it. I imagine another drop off in followers.

Her followers who were following for solo travel might still be hanging on while she is branching and living in London but a move out to Oxfordshire is going to alienate even more followers.

Is her flat still on air bnb?
I feel like we’ve got some really good info this last few days, great work guys 😄

• Haha
She went to the next school from me and we have mutual friends, have seen her around here with Z and boy Beth when visiting her mum in “west Oxfordshire” as she likes to call it 😂 (make it sound pretentious for the gram Beth) so if/when she announces a move I will have my eyes peeled as I’m sure it will be nearby 👀

Reactions: 8
What was her turnover for the year? That’s what the mortgage companies look for. It strikes me as so odd - the life she wants to live vs how her life really will be. Her husband is a personal trainer. Even those at the top of their game have a limit on how much they can charge per hour and her job will never yield a stable income. She will never be “rich” and she seems to think she is / will be. Total naivety at her age really. I wonder when she’ll wake up and realise a proper job may have given her more of what she clearly wants in life.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.