Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claimed her mum was eloping but she and her siblings were going… 🤷🏼‍♀️

They were going to the Caribbean I thought and then a couple of weeks ago she said it had had to change destination.
Didn’t she say that they were eloping and none was invited so Beth and her siblings invited themselves?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the explanation Beth....but why would not take your precious NICU miracle rainbow baby with you? just because he and your husband are "gingers"hate that term
Beth is the only 1 of her siblings who has a child, so why couldn't boybeth and Z have travelled with her seeing as he was her photographer when she was "solo travelling "
6CA78BC9-EB64-4F16-96D9-6E80338D3A6F.jpg
0383F62D-9114-4E5C-BD60-D18B67C4601C.jpg

Reactions: 5
So was boy Beth just not invited?!! What an odd scenario. I can’t imagine my family inviting me on a 1 week holiday without my husband and baby, especially whilst breastfeeding!

Reactions: 16
So was boy Beth just not invited?!! What an odd scenario. I can’t imagine my family inviting me on a 1 week holiday without my husband and baby, especially whilst breastfeeding!
Well when your daughter has been groomed and is married to a nonce…. You wouldn’t want him there would you

Reactions: 18
I’m a bit confused about this whole elopement deal. Beth originally said her mum was eloping by herself but Beggy and her siblings ‘invited themselves’ along, now she’s saying on her recent post, that it was her mums idea for Beggy and the others to come. Which is it Beth?

Reactions: 13
It’s the “Ziggy already hangs out with Daddy mid-week” line for me. What? Breaking news : father spends time with child! I have no issue with her going away, and to be honest no issue with her not taking Ziggy. It’ll be nice for him I’m sure to have some decent time with “Boy Beth”, but the fact she feels that she needs to justify it because “Ziggy already hangs out with Daddy mid-week” I just don’t get. If his father wasn’t responsible for childcare one day a week would that make it less okay for Ziggy to be with him? I’m confused.

Reactions: 15
It’s the “Ziggy already hangs out with Daddy mid-week” line for me. What? Breaking news : father spends time with child! I have no issue with her going away, and to be honest no issue with her not taking Ziggy. It’ll be nice for him I’m sure to have some decent time with “Boy Beth”, but the fact she feels that she needs to justify it because “Ziggy already hangs out with Daddy mid-week” I just don’t get. If his father wasn’t responsible for childcare one day a week would that make it less okay for Ziggy to be with him? I’m confused.
Trying to justify leaving him is either her not feeling comfortable leaving him with his Dad for a week, and she’s trying to act all nonchalant about it, or because she feels she’s going to get some stick about it. She’s also so concerned about Ziggys routine now and the heat affecting him - she wasn’t bothered when she took him on two holidays abroad within weeks of each other when he was only 6 months old, so why the worry now when he’s older. No shame on her going away without him, I would personally struggle, but I feel she’s just trying to justify it to herself

Reactions: 12
Is she still breastfeeding? I’m a bit out of the loop and just catching up. Just curious as how she will maintain it leaving him for a week?

Reactions: 6
Is she still breastfeeding? I’m a bit out of the loop and just catching up. Just curious as how she will maintain it leaving him for a week?
This has crossed my mind too. I’m expecting the usual unnecessary pics of her with her tits out attached to a pump.

Reactions: 8
It’s interesting that her baby free photo has done better than the rest of her content has in a long time. It seems people really aren’t that interested in mummy life. I have a daughter a bit younger than ziggy but have never enjoyed her parenting content or ziggy content

Reactions: 13
It’s interesting that her baby free photo has done better than the rest of her content has in a long time. It seems people really aren’t that interested in mummy life. I have a daughter a bit younger than ziggy but have never enjoyed her parenting content or ziggy content
As someone who doesn't have kids I very rarely "like" photos of kids I don't personally know. I find it a bit weird

Reactions: 3
Omg I just remembered Beth’s Mum is an MLM woman. That’s probably why she’s now promoting Nuskin!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did Beths mum marry a student from her school as well? He looks half her age haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.