Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve breastfed both my kids. You know the difference between my 4.5 year old and my friends’ formula-fed 4.5 year olds? duck all. They all get ill just as much and they all throw tantrums just as much. My kids don’t have magic powers because I used my tits to feed them.
When I was having my babies in hospital a midwife said to me “no one asks you as an adult how you were fed as baby”. Boob or bottle it means nothing. Why does shove it down everyone’s throat, you don’t see others sharing bottle feeding at every given opportunity

Reactions: 12
When I was having my babies in hospital a midwife said to me “no one asks you as an adult how you were fed as baby”. Boob or bottle it means nothing. Why does shove it down everyone’s throat, you don’t see others sharing bottle feeding at every given opportunity
I mean on a population level it makes a difference but unless you have a very poorly child it really doesn’t make a huge difference to their life. However what irks me the most is that HCPs bang on about how good breastfeeding is but when you want actual tangible help you get sweet FA. Either it’s important in which case provide support or it’s unimportant so stop pushing it.

• Heart
I mean on a population level it makes a difference but unless you have a very poorly child it really doesn’t make a huge difference to their life. However what irks me the most is that HCPs bang on about how good breastfeeding is but when you want actual tangible help you get sweet FA. Either it’s important in which case provide support or it’s unimportant so stop pushing it.
LOUDER FOR PEOPLE AT THE BACK! People like Beth don’t help as they only increase the pressure you get from healthcare providers by showing off about her feeding journey. She just bangs on about it without actually helping anyone.

Reactions: 4
For someone who likes to say she’s the breadwinner and it’s a lot of responsibility, she spends a lot of money eating out / in cafes / buying coffee

Reactions: 13
Ran here to say the same thing 😂
also ran here to say the same thing!!! I can’t believe she has bought one of them - they are very well known for destroying your skin barrier over time and now she’s tryna flog em 😂😂😂😂 beggy beth will never change

Reactions: 5
I find it extremely poor taste that she is doing this.
Especially as she is now a parenting influencer, and with the motherhood edit. MLM are known for prying on vulnerable people, especially mothers on maternity leave with little money, which is what I’d imagine a lot of her audience are. Feels very icky.

Reactions: 16
She’s got to be joking 🤣 she’s posted 6 times on Instagram this week - must be worn out, poor lamb

Poor Beggy would be traumatised if she ever had to get a proper job! Takes the piss when she posts shite like this as if she’s working so bleeping hard, sitting on your arse day after day, posting ads and other bollocks on insta is not work! So sick of influenzas like her acting hard done to and trying to make out theyre busy and what they do is exhausting

Oh look, another undeclared “PR product”

for someone who harps on about “supporting” small businesses, she doesn’t put her hand in her pocket very often…
Legit saw that and thought he was a wearing a beaded necklace in they pic 🤪

Reactions: 2
Why is she going to her mums wedding without her husband and Ziggy? They surely could have all gone..
Probably an intimate destination wedding where no kids allowed!
does seem strange though....maybe mumma Beth doesn't like boybeth 😂

Reactions: 7
Why is she going to her mums wedding without her husband and Ziggy? They surely could have all gone..
She claimed her mum was eloping but she and her siblings were going… 🤷🏼‍♀️

They were going to the Caribbean I thought and then a couple of weeks ago she said it had had to change destination.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.