Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they known as the Dizzy Bears in 2017?
Screenshot_20210606-154636.png

I tried to watch the avengers video but 10 minutes in and the amount of cackling and the amount of times he said dude and bro I got turned off and switched to Judge Judy videos but I saw this comment and wanted to know did Katie get sensitive and cry or witch or something throughout the video?
Screenshot_20210606-155305.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t bring my myself to watch them at DL right now.

I’m bored with everyone right now.

Reactions: 3
So I just watched their Marvel land and at vlog. It was actually pretty well made and they gave some good info (unlike the Time Tracker or Adam the Woo). So for that I liked it. But good heavens they dropped some money! I love going to parks even as a grown up but KT acted like a total toddler buying everything under the sun.

Reactions: 1
Her screams on the Spiderman ride were ridiculous. She’s so desperate for attention. Also, I’m embarrassed for Spencer trying to fit in with all the young vloggers. I cringe when grandpa says ‘dudes’ and ‘bros’.

Reactions: 4
I’m not in the mood for DL videos right now. I wish Spencer would do some without her more often.

They make good videos. I just can’t get passed her childish behavior and their insane spending. It comes across fake. If I want to see DL stuff I would rather go for FreshBaked. Way more genuine.

Reactions: 4
I can't deal with the money grab vids. The one from the other night, with their balcony doors facing the Pacific in their expensive little apartment, but still with their hands out. They wreak of fake and greedy.

Reactions: 8
They make good videos. I just can’t get passed her childish behavior and their insane spending.
Agreed. The videos are good but her behavior has gotten so much worse over the last year or so. Plus I’ve noticed she’s buying Spencer a lot of “dad” style stuff, Tommy Bahama, shoes, hats etc. The dude is an actual SoCal surfer and graffiti artist. Yes he’s 50 but he’s legit. So let him be 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't deal with the money grab vids. The one from the other night, with their balcony doors facing the Pacific in their expensive little apartment, but still with their hands out. They wreak of fake and greedy.
Yes and idiots quick to pay them to ask dumb questions. Here's 20.00 from whoever they want to know are we looking forward to fireworks returning. Like wtf kinda dumb ass question is that?? And she's constantly talking over him calling out donations like she's hosting a telethon. Ugh

They make good videos. I just can’t get passed her childish behavior and their insane spending. It comes across fake. If I want to see DL stuff I would rather go for FreshBaked. Way more genuine.
I said it before but something about Freshbaked's teeth, newsies cap and pompous I know everything attitude turns me 📴

Reactions: 8
This video showed up in my feed and after watching the first 15 mins of it I'm realizing that she has always been a loud obnoxious cackling attention bleep

• Wow
Hurry everyone...there's another LIVE money grab video up!!

And yeah, FreshBaked just gives me the willies. There's something about him that sets off my creep-factor monitor...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hurry everyone...there's another LIVE money grab video up!!

And yeah, FreshBaked just gives me the willies. There's something about him that sets off my creep-factor monitor...lol
They did a livestream on a Monday morning??? Wow they clocked in early today

I haven't watched YouTube today... but let me guess. We need to talk about Disneyland for 2 hours. witch about masks, witch about mobile ordering and witch about it being hot in the summertime all while you shower us with donations and compliments....

Last edited:
Beast-T was in rare form spouting scientific nonsense today. She is insufferably arrogant!

Beast-T was in rare form spouting scientific nonsense today. She is insufferably arrogant!
Dropping all her covid knowledge on everyone while dad nods yea in the background in-between her screaming out superchats?

Dropping all her covid knowledge on everyone while dad nods yea in the background in-between her screaming out superchats?
She is an absolute asshole and I finally saw the light. I should have listened to my first impression. I hated watching her in the early videos I saw with Adam. The squealing and screaming and LOOK AT ME attitude was insufferable. Then I thought, OK, I am enjoying some of these first time WDW videos. The one where they met the artist who had his paintings there was a great video. Then she started railing against masks and acted like a bleeping know-it-all, who was so personally inconvenienced by covid rules. Get a grip, lady. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.