Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too šŸ˜‚ If thatā€™s accurate, or anywhere near accurate, thatā€™s disgusting. Iā€™ll never understand why ppl give them money. Just to get a shoutout? Katie never seems appreciative anyways, especially of the smaller amounts.
I feel like they think theyā€™re entitled to people giving them money.

Reactions: 4
Would love to know what ā€˜friendā€™ gifted them with all the WDW hotel stays this trip. Donā€™t think Adam gave them all his new DVC points.

Has Spenser ever been to the Atlantic City boardwalk? WDW Boardwalk is NOTHING like it! Heā€™s so obnoxious pretending to be an authority on things.

Would love to know what ā€˜friendā€™ gifted them with all the WDW hotel stays this trip. Donā€™t think Adam gave them all his new DVC points.
Me too. I didnā€™t think Katie had any friends šŸ˜‚

Adam doesn't have enough points to even come close to cover the rooms they are staying in for this trip. I used to own several DVC contracts and sold them. The amount of points they are gifted for this trip and the last one is crazy. The BLT Theme Park View is 42 or 50 points per night in May depending on if it is a weeknight or weekday. Rental places are charging around 19 per point but could be a few points cheaper. That is just one night and one resort. Some of the resorts they are staying at are cheaper in points, but still. Easily they have been gifted well over $10,000 in resort stays just for this trip and the last one and I am lowballing that number.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is that the one that Spenser answered super rudely? You can tell it was him and not her because he was trying to sound like an English professor in his insult back lol

Is that the one that Spenser answered super rudely? You can tell it was him and not her because he was trying to sound like an English professor in his insult back lol
Yes I believe if you meant this reply which sounds exactly like something daddy Spence would say
Screenshot_20210531-154103.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
After todayā€™s video at Poly, Iā€™m thinking Adam gifted them the Poly points and they took him to dinner as a thank you. In Adamsā€™s Poly video today he says that itā€™s 19 points for that room so itā€™s not a big dent to his total to gift them one night.

After todayā€™s video at Poly, Iā€™m thinking Adam gifted them the Poly points and they took him to dinner as a thank you. In Adamsā€™s Poly video today he says that itā€™s 19 points for that room so itā€™s not a big dent to his total to gift them one night.
They have stated they have several kind benefactors that have gifted them DVC stays. Spencer is/was a stage manager in Hollywood. He worked on Ellen and I'm not sure how much he was a part of that controversy which is causing them to pivot to vlogging.

New here, and relatively new to BLaB.

I first saw KT or Katie was in one of Adam the Woo's videos. She was almost desperate for his attention. It was really weird. I felt she was straight-up flirting and trying to get ATW attention, and there was Spence.......right there, witnessing it. And she didn't really seem to care.

And then she sang "Chicken Guy" and I thought, I need to see what these people are about.

So I subbed to their channel and watched. She seemed much more toned down at home. But what rubbed me the wrong way was when DL had their reopening date - and she was mad because she was getting comments about not having to go to ALL the cast previews AND go to Opening Day AND also buying a TON of 5-day tickets to go. People were like " maybe let some other people get to go" and she was like "No. Sorry, not sorry. Going all the time".

And then the literal theatrics when they finally made it into DL, tears and all down Main Street USA.

These people, these people right here are the reason Disney is getting rid of DL Annual Passes. Because these people live at the parks. Act like they own the parks, and heaven help people wanting to go there for their first time. Sorry. You will have to listen to KT or Katie scream and laugh like a fool for her 16868600848053 ride on Big Thunder Mountain like it was her first.

Reactions: 10

I first saw KT or Katie was in one of Adam the Woo's videos. She was almost desperate for his attention. It was really weird. I felt she was straight-up flirting and trying to get ATW attention, and there was Spence.......right there, witnessing it. And she didn't really seem to care.

And then she sang "Chicken Guy" and I thought, I need to see what these people are about.

So I subbed to their channel and watched. She seemed much more toned down at home. But what rubbed me the wrong way was when DL had their reopening date - and she was mad because she was getting comments about not having to go to ALL the cast previews AND go to Opening Day AND also buying a TON of 5-day tickets to go. People were like " maybe let some other people get to go" and she was like "No. Sorry, not sorry. Going all the time".

And then the literal theatrics when they finally made it into DL, tears and all down Main Street USA.

These people, these people right here are the reason Disney is getting rid of DL Annual Passes. Because these people live at the parks. Act like they own the parks, and heaven help people wanting to go there for their first time. Sorry. You will have to listen to KT or Katie scream and laugh like a fool for her 16868600848053 ride on Big Thunder Mountain like it was her first.

Youā€™re beyond right. It is SO strange how KY always makes a point to be close to Adam, talking, or laughing obnoxiously at his stupid jokes. Once a cheater always a cheater....

A few weeks ago, I made this comment on one of BLAB's videos. The comment was deleted and I was Shadow banned by those 2 phonies.

Screenshot 2021-06-01 10.19.32 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-06-01 10.19.32 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder when the next "let's discuss WDW"
Livestream/Superchat collection party will be? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
I started watching them as I was Googling Lake Tahoe and recognised them from ATWā€™s videos. Then I watched their San Francisco and Vegas videos as after Orlando they are cities Iā€™ve visited and want to revisit. Iā€™ve now unsubscribed as I canā€™t watch them anymore. KT is rude and annoying.

A few weeks ago, I made this comment on one of BLAB's videos. The comment was deleted and I was Shadow banned by those 2 phonies.

View attachment 599566View attachment 599566
They canā€™t handle the truth šŸ˜‚

Seriously, I didnā€™t think Katie was THIS annoying and desperate before she quit her job to vlog ā€œfull timeā€.

Does anyone watch Magic Journeys? Theyā€™re 1 of 2 Disney vloggers I can still stand. Katie has no friends (which is just sad) and sheā€™s been trying to attach herself to Janell from Magic Journeys and Iā€™m just like NOOOO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.