Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today will be their WDW recap on the weekly What’$ Happening Wedne$day 🤮

Reactions: 3
These two get worse every week. It is unfortunate because at first I didn't think I could stand them and then I started liking them a little, so subbed. Not subbed anymore. Spencer is really fake and annoying with his "OH...my...GOSH" about everything. Ate a piece of chicken....OH...MY....GOSH. Saw the monorail car go by.....OH....MY...GOSH.

Katie is the worst. She really plays it up for the cameras in edited vlogs, and then when she gets on Instagram or lives, she acts like a total asshole.

Reactions: 6
I wanted to like them, but the more I watched, the more their arrogance and politics came across. I could have just rolled my eyes and gotten past that, but the greed and taking advantage of people became too much. Stop pretending you live every day on vacation because you’re good at saving money. You’re living on everyone else’s dime! At least be honest about it. They’re not a YT channel, they’re a GoFundMe.

Reactions: 8
I wanted to like them, but the more I watched, the more their arrogance and politics came across. I could have just rolled my eyes and gotten past that, but the greed and taking advantage of people became too much. Stop pretending you live every day on vacation because you’re good at saving money. You’re living on everyone else’s dime! At least be honest about it. They’re not a YT channel, they’re a GoFundMe.
I feel like Spencer thinks because he used to work on a tv show he deserves all the money he begs for and then some. They are both despicable.

Spencer was on a podcast I listen, completely unrelated to his vlogging but more because of his surfing (and entertainment links, which I didn't know of, but it makes sense now how he ended up on this podcast as the hosts are in the industry too) and I thought he seemed like a chill relaxed dude. But I tried to watch BLAB after that and I just couldn't get past KT's screeching and attitude.

Interesting to hear that Spencer is also a douche.

Reactions: 1
Today will be their WDW recap on the weekly What’$ Happening Wedne$day 🤮
More like "Where's our Money Wednesday" because, lets be real, that's what it is! I can't even watch them live anymore. All of the content is... "JoeLunchbox sends us $5.00 if we'll STFU"
Gah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More like "Where's our Money Wednesday" because, lets be real, that's what it is! I can't even watch them live anymore. All of the content is... "JoeLunchbox sends us $5.00 if we'll STFU"
Gah!!
JoeLunchbox? 🤣🤣

We should have people here send SuperChats of like $1 to them at a time and ask them questions they won't want to answer, live.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious that it’s just to bring in the bucks. Spenser just rambles on and on and on and Beast-T cuts him off to announce superchats and read the pathetic praise the morons who give them money write.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious that it’s just to bring in the bucks. Spenser just rambles on and on and on and Beast-T cuts him off to announce superchats and read the pathetic praise the morons who give them money write.
Yep. One time they had to tell everyone it was OK how Katie interrupted because they have an understanding that she will, since the SuperChats disappear so quickly. 😂 A week ago when she was ranting about masks, she exclaimed how going to Disney is her job. It was pathetic. Because people must have said she can stop going if she doesn't like the mask rules.

They can’t handle the truth 😂

Seriously, I didn’t think Katie was THIS annoying and desperate before she quit her job to vlog “full time”.

Does anyone watch Magic Journeys? They’re 1 of 2 Disney vloggers I can still stand. Katie has no friends (which is just sad) and she’s been trying to attach herself to Janell from Magic Journeys and I’m just like NOOOO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
I've watched a couple videos from Magic Journeys and they aren't bad . The editing and the visuals are done quite well actually compared to most vloggers but I'm not that into Disney food and her twirling around and moaning and groaning with every bite gets a bit stale after a few minutes or so , but they do seem like they put effort into their content and like they actually enjoy what they do.

Reactions: 2
I've watched a couple videos from Magic Journeys and they aren't bad . The editing and the visuals are done quite well actually compared to most vloggers but I'm not that into Disney food and her twirling around and moaning and groaning with every bite gets a bit stale after a few minutes or so , but they do seem like they put effort into their content and like they actually enjoy what they do.
😂 Totally agree with you on the twirling! I do like how they stick to their food content and haven’t done any lives/super chats (that I know of). And I think they both have actual jobs.

Another poster mentioned how Katie said going to Disney is her job - I HATE that! Ugh! Get an actual job.

Reactions: 2
Spencer was on a podcast I listen, completely unrelated to his vlogging but more because of his surfing (and entertainment links, which I didn't know of, but it makes sense now how he ended up on this podcast as the hosts are in the industry too) and I thought he seemed like a chill relaxed dude. But I tried to watch BLAB after that and I just couldn't get past KT's screeching and attitude.

Interesting to hear that Spencer is also a douche.
Can you share the name of the podcast?

Oh God I imagine this would be him rambling like he invented surfing.

So I’ve been watching Katie since she was on the Disney bears channel before her and Spencer went and made their own, best life and beyond. I always thought they seemed like fun until the rona came. She would go off about how dumb California was how much better wdw is and how this would be a wdw year for them since DL was closed. Well low and behold Disneyland opens and she buys who knows how many tickets, cries and cries about it and cried some more once they get there. It’s like uhhhh you were literally the ultimate hater the past 6 months and now you want us to see how happy and excited you are? Oh and give you superchats to fund these trips to the place you talked all this smack about? Oooookay.

I first saw them on ATW videos last summer and she hardly ever even spoke! WTH happened to her. I looked at some older vids and actually enjoyed Trader Joe and cooking vids she did. She didn’t have this conceit and arrogance in those, or maybe she just hid it. She certainly can’t hide it anymore. I get the feeling that she is on guard and defensive all the time. She has a really ugly vibe.

She looks like the kind of person who’d be really nice to your face and then talk about you behind your back. She really gives me those vibes!

These two trashy grifters got gifted a stay in a DVC villa at the Grand Floridian. Why do people keep giving them stuff? They are two of the most unlikable people on all of YouTube.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s hard to watch Katie scream at cast members in avengers campus...so desperate to make it on Disney cameras...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.