Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, new members here, I use to love blab but during the closing down these two got me so annoyed. I could put a finger on it but after reading some commin YouTube and then here, i noticed I’m not the only one. They have change and become so greedy, spoiled and again, very annoying.

Reactions: 7
She post this in her instagram, idk if you knew about her new scam *ejem* i mean her new Amazon store when i think she make a list on things she likes, wear or use and if people buy them the she make commission, first thing in the list? That green dress she use in their last video

Reactions: 3
I just discovered these two. Wow. I don't know how they both can look in the mirror (or each other really). These modern-day gypsies are upset about going to Disneyland daily all while begging for people to fund their life in a new Mercedes and living on the water in Malibu?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just discovered these two. Wow. I don't know how they both can look in the mirror (or each other really). These modern-day gypsies are upset about going to Disneyland daily all while begging for people to fund their life in a new Mercedes and living on the water in Malibu?
Of all the Disney vloggers, these 2 make me want to scream the most. They don't need the super-chats, but they leave them on anyway so they can take advantage of people. Should people be giving them money on "Money Grab Wednesday"? NO, but there are people out there that do. I would never fund a vlogger's adventures. I'm not sure how they sleep at night being rip-off artists in broad daylight. When they turn off the superchats and start being real vloggers, making their money from views and ads, maybe I'll feel differently, but for now....nah, they suck.

I think my main issue with them is they are not sincere. Katie comes off as entitled. Like “I’ve been going to Disneyland all my life… I’m so much better than you all. I know so much more about the parks” 🙄
It really is annoying.
And it really doesn’t look good to be accepting super chats while at your Malibu house…. I mean come on. Makes you look super greedy. Flip side I get it they are trying to make money and we don’t have to send them money…. God knows I will never send a superchat…
YouTubers can make a decent wage off ads alone. Maybe they should concentrate on their content… more people would watch and then they would have to beg for money.
I have a YouTube channel but never will do a live stream with super chats cause it comes off as greedy. In my opinion.

Can’t wait to see KT plump up with all of the eating they have been doing in theme parks and on vacation errrrr I mean “work trips” bwahahaha! She’s such a heifer! Spencer is also grown a set of boobies. Anyone else notice?

• Haha
Can’t wait to see KT plump up with all of the eating they have been doing in theme parks and on vacation errrrr I mean “work trips” bwahahaha! She’s such a heifer! Spencer is also grown a set of boobies. Anyone else notice?
honestly… haven’t really checked out Spencer’s “rack” 🤣

Magic Journeys really does the best job at Vlogging about Disney IMO. And lately Best Life has been on a downward spiral with their Vlog.

Reactions: 2
Yes! That’s because Magic Journey are extremely humble, word gets around fast how nice they are in person, and quality cinematography. Best life try to be “relatable” but it comes off as being Disney snobs, cringy as duck, and mostly annoying.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s “hamming” it up for the camera. Kind of like a little kid… gets overly crazy when a camera comes out. Maybe she’s acting like she does for the video…. 🤔
Or maybe she really is that obnoxious in person.
I ran into then and they were with Dyan from Theme Park Obsession at DTD and the men were friendly and chatting with me and KT was standing there all bored looking up into the sky and just wanted to get away. It was not all about her. I instantly took a dislike to her. She is an spoiled obnoxious overindulged brat.

Reactions: 9
I can only image how obnoxious and spoiled she is in real life. After watching them, I don't see their story as a "Best Life"... more like the "Desperate Life".

KT just posted on her story that she and Spencer got caught up at downtown Disney and didn’t realize the time. They are late for what’s happening live. She said, “Rest assured we will be going live as soon as we get home”. Oh yea, they need to recoup the money they just spend while at downtown Disney. UGHGGGGGHHHH!!! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!

Magic Journeys really does the best job at Vlogging about Disney IMO. And lately Best Life has been on a downward spiral with their Vlog.
I will have to look at Magic Journeys.

I used to really enjoy the work that Scott and Emily from Oh Yeah Disney used to do *renamed to OhYeahTV

I think now that Scott does some work for Disney, that they took down a lot of their YouTube videos which were awesome.

They are still on Insta - but go MIA for a few months at a time (maybe due to personal reasons). 🤷‍♀️

So, I just discovered this board a few weeks ago. I used to religiously watch quite a few Disney vlogger's content-Adam and The Tracker$ mostly. A couple of years ago, I stopped watching them, mostly because I have other interests and I don't have enough time in the day to engage in all of them. When I found this board, and started watching FRE on YouTube, it really opened my eyes, and I almost feel ashamed at myself for having enjoyed their content in the past. Really, the only one I watch occasionally and still like is Justin Scarred-he never has whored himself out for $$, he does his research and is knowledgeable, and not once in any of his videos has he ever come across as arrogant, combative or narcissistic. Does anyone remember that episode of the Simpsons, where they put all of the world's idiots on a spaceship headed into the sun? I say we take BLAB, Michael and Dave Kay, Dim and Jennnnnnnnnn Tracker, and maybe even Adam The Woo, Resort TV 1, and Jackie Superenthused, and stick their entitled, arrogant, money-grubbing, annoying, fake, lazy, boring, child-endangering asses on that ship. When Disney vlogging first started back about 6-7 years ago, it was fresh, new and had great content. Now, the Disney vlog bubble is about to burst, and hopefully these morons will have to collect welfare checks soon. Sorry about the long post.

I'm not subscribed to BLAB or anything but I enjoy hate watching from time to time and talking smack so I put them on in the background last night while playing Wordzee and my Redecor games on my phone and Spence started to tell stories about working in the industry, his time on Ellen and Conan and he shared a few celebrity encounters he's had. I was enjoying listening to him until KT just wouldn't shut up. I think she hates not being the center of attention. He's telling stories and she's talking over him, interrupting, showing pictures of her visiting various sets Spencer worked on, yelling out superchats, and complaining about being so exhausted (You know how exhausting vacationing everyday can be). Basically just doing what her and Jenn do best , annoy TF out of everyone.

I'm not subscribed to BLAB or anything but I enjoy hate watching from time to time and talking smack so I put them on in the background last night while playing Wordzee and my Redecor games on my phone and Spence started to tell stories about working in the industry, his time on Ellen and Conan and he shared a few celebrity encounters he's had. I was enjoying listening to him until KT just wouldn't shut up. I think she hates not being the center of attention. He's telling stories and she's talking over him, interrupting, showing pictures of her visiting various sets Spencer worked on, yelling out superchats, and complaining about being so exhausted (You know how exhausting vacationing everyday can be). Basically just doing what her and Jenn do best , annoy TF out of everyone.
You know that you are helping pay them just by hate watching right? It still gives them views which pays them.

Reactions: 1
When Spencer gets to talk freely, he can be interesting to listen to. He just needs to ditch KT and become a solo beach bum podcaster or some tit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.