Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I would watch them, I would comment that KT interrupts Spencer too much and they would just reply something snarky. Pretty sure it was KT. I used to watch magic journeys, but now that they’re hanging with BLAB, I can’t.

I can’t believe how these two got together! She was an alcoholic and cheated on her husband with Spencer. If you watch Dizzy Bears channel (their old channel), you can totally see the tryst about to happen. It’s unbelievable. Now they look miserable together though. Karma.

Reactions: 1
I'm not subscribed to BLAB or anything but I enjoy hate watching from time to time and talking smack so I put them on in the background last night while playing Wordzee and my Redecor games on my phone and Spence started to tell stories about working in the industry, his time on Ellen and Conan and he shared a few celebrity encounters he's had. I was enjoying listening to him until KT just wouldn't shut up. I think she hates not being the center of attention. He's telling stories and she's talking over him, interrupting, showing pictures of her visiting various sets Spencer worked on, yelling out superchats, and complaining about being so exhausted (You know how exhausting vacationing everyday can be). Basically just doing what her and Jenn do best , annoy TF out of everyone.
KT and Jennnnnnnn Tracker-let's all hope they are never in the same video together, because that would be vomit inducing. The whole video would be them talking over each other while they eat, and eat, and eat. They're almost like clones-one's the West coast version, one is the East coast version.

Reactions: 2
Behind the curtain of Disney happiness, you can tell a lot of these Vloggers are leading very troubled lives.

Reactions: 7
When I would watch them, I would comment that KT interrupts Spencer too much and they would just reply something snarky. Pretty sure it was KT. I used to watch magic journeys, but now that they’re hanging with BLAB, I can’t.

I can’t believe how these two got together! She was an alcoholic and cheated on her husband with Spencer. If you watch Dizzy Bears channel (their old channel), you can totally see the tryst about to happen. It’s unbelievable. Now they look miserable together though. Karma.
I had zero clue she was an alcoholic! Is that why she doesn’t drink or take any type of medication? Wow! Where did you hear that from?

I had zero clue she was an alcoholic! Is that why she doesn’t drink or take any type of medication? Wow! Where did you hear that from?
That explains why she constantly has to say that her drinks are “non-alcoholic”

Reactions: 4
I watched today and it seemed like she was extremely frustrated and almost crying at the end.
What was she crying about? Her horrible life? Her beach and OC homes? Travelling and hanging at theme parks for a living? Oh no prayers for KT. Maybe we should put our money together and superchat her to ease the pain!

NOT!!

• Haha
New here glad I found this page.. these two clowns need to go away I don't know how people give them money, they're fake and annoying I read somewhere on one of their comments that he was a sugar daddy paying for everything I went back and that comment it was deleted after it had five comments on it already. There's no way he's happy with her she's annoying fat and only cares about herself. She said in one video Disney would never price her out and she would give them all her money and would just eat cup of noodles. Who says that no one in the right mindset stuff like that... Can we just shut down their page. They are thieves. They don't even get back to the community or do giveaways with all that money they get.

Yesteday the 2 panhandlers went live to discuss the "new fast pass system". Of course they had the Super chats turned on. People foolishly giving these clowns money.

They announced that on Thursday[today], were going to be on live in the Park celebrating KT's birthday. Expect many of the stans giving them generous "donations".

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yesteday the 2 panhandlers went live to discuss the "new fast pass system". Of course they had the Super chats turned on. People foolishly giving these clowns money.

They announced that on Thursday[today], were going to be on live in the Park celebrating KT's birthday. Expect many of the stans giving them generous "donations".
How much are you donating to celebrate with KT ???

• Haha
How much are you donating to celebrate with KT ???
Those Bozos should be paying us to watch them.

Just checked, they are already on their live stream. Willing to bet it goes at leasr 2 and 1/2 hours tonight. The longer it goes...........the more $$$$$$$$$$.

Those Bozos should be paying us to watch them.

Just checked, they are already on their live stream. Willing to bet it goes at leasr 2 and 1/2 hours tonight. The longer it goes...........the more $$$$$$$$$$.
Good call, 2 hours. These 2 annoy the hell out of me. I used to like Spencer, but now he's just a money grubbing wanna-be. "SBC" annoys me as well. He's trying to be relevant and cool, and he's just not.

They have to be considered the worst of all the Disneyland Vloggers at this point. Pure scum of the earth.

They have to be considered the worst of all the Disneyland Vloggers at this point. Pure scum of the earth.
How do they not realize that Katie's cackling and squealing is completely annoying, and you can tell it's forced. Hope she doesn't squeal like that in the sack..lol

Reactions: 3
I can’t watch it when she’s on which is almost always. I don’t mind Spencer.

I AM SO SICK OF THESE TWO MONEY HUNGRY A’HOLES PREMEDITATING THEIR EVERY MOVE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING A BUCK…or in their case, several hundreds of dollars!!! How can their fan base not see this but we all can. “Hey let’s go live on KT’s bday…that will bring the money in”. God how I loathe these two greedy, entitled a’holes!

Good call, 2 hours. These 2 annoy the hell out of me. I used to like Spencer, but now he's just a money grubbing wanna-be. "SBC" annoys me as well. He's trying to be relevant and cool, and he's just not.
I’m glad to see I’m not the only one that gets annoyed by “The SBC” 🙄🙄🙄

How do they not realize that Katie's cackling and squealing is completely annoying, and you can tell it's forced. Hope she doesn't squeal like that in the sack..lol
oh god her cackle… SO ANNOYING!! I’d be so irritated if I got stuck on a ride she was on. She would totally ruin the experience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.