Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Instagram will get right on that. Actually, this means stans have complained to her that she hasn’t acknowledged their Instagram stories about BLAB. They are the worst at this. The worst grifters ever.
“Incredibly sorry”? That is literally an insincere apology.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whoa, Spencer was going pretty hard at the booze in the Lunar New Year video...

I'm no prude, I enjoy a good drink. On my last visit to DCA I had 2 drinks over at Carthay Circle Lounge. But that was more than enough for me. Watching Spencer, there's something going on and it could be problematic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bahahaha I’m going with mixute of “not financially viable” and also “I can’t trust Spence not to drink and try and start a fight with vloggers more influential than us”
In other words...................Spencer's mama wasn't about to spring for a Dland after hours event, after she just sent these 2 lazy grifters to Vegas to make more of the same boring videos.
She needs to ration out how much $ she gives them.
She rather have him live with wide-lane KT.
It is better than having Spencer live with her.
The only thing he would contribute to her household, is the empty beer bottles that he has to put out for recycling day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Things that Katie may NOT have done in the past 40 days:

1) Been inside the Malibu ”Residence”.
2) Cross-Promoted on Instagram any of Dylan’s 5 Tokyo videos.
3) Assisted Matty with completing any of three null fields on their incomplete Orange County Divorce paperwork.
4) Contributed to a 401K/Roth IRA.
5) Been completely honest about the Date (*cough* Friday the 13th) in videos referencing Dates.
6) Get invited by anyone to Club 33.
7) Returned a call to the Questa’s Sheriff‘s Office.
8) Made Cheryl feel welcomed at Disneyland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I'm no prude, I enjoy a good drink. On my last visit to DCA I had 2 drinks over at Carthay Circle Lounge. But that was more than enough for me. Watching Spencer, there's something going on and it could be problematic.
watching him is giving me a headache. I bet he got hungover and barfed those crap drinks up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
watching him is giving me a headache. I bet he got hungover and barfed those crap drinks up.
He's the type who claims he doesn't experience hangovers but conveniently forgets to mention he sleeps in until 2pm.
---
Things that Katie may NOT have done in the past 40 days:

1) Been inside the Malibu ”Residence”.
2) Cross-Promoted on Instagram any of Dylan’s 5 Tokyo videos.
3) Assisted Matty with completing any of three null fields on their incomplete Orange County Divorce paperwork.
4) Contributed to a 401K/Roth IRA.
5) Been completely honest about the Date (*cough* Friday the 13th) in videos referencing Dates.
6) Get invited by anyone to Club 33.
7) Returned a call to the Questa’s Sheriff‘s Office.
8) Made Cheryl feel welcomed at Disneyland.
I’m nominating this for the post of the year.

• Heart
  • Haha

Saw this and said the same thing. Being weirdly obnixious and tossing stuff over his shoulder. Basically littered. Nice job Serf.
Not sure your lifestyle is my kind of channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I might be out of touch, so forgive me if the Adios Motherf*cker is the drink of choice for any of my fellow Tattlers out there. But I had myself a good laugh when I saw Spence order one from Lamplight Lounge. That's the drink I would order from TGI Fridays when I was 19 using my fake ID. I chose it specifically because A) I heard it had the most alcohol, and B) It sounded badass.

• Haha
  • Heart
You know, there was what seemed to be one really drunk guy passed out on Main St on the bench on the porch where they like to hang out.
Couldn't verify who it was as it seemed every out of shape security person in the park was there and in the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

If that was my life I'd be drunk all the time too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know, there was what seemed to be one really drunk guy passed out on Main St on the bench on the porch where they like to hang out.
Couldn't verify who it was as it seemed every out of shape security person in the park was there and in the way.
Could have been a drugged up Checkbook Charlie as they need his credit card for mobile orders. They can’t even afford .50 cent ranch

• Haha
  • Heart
I might be out of touch, so forgive me if the Adios Motherf*cker is the drink of choice for any of my fellow Tattlers out there. But I had myself a good laugh when I saw Spence order one from Lamplight Lounge. That's the drink I would order from TGI Fridays when I was 19 using my fake ID. I chose it specifically because A) I heard it had the most alcohol, and B) It sounded badass.
Spencer: Hi, good sir. A tall glass of your finest Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hill, please.
Bartender: We don’t have that.
Spencer: Ah, shoot… um, um, I guess I’ll just have an AMF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Correct me if I’m wrong, but the CK holiday was named after fast-food hero, Carl Karcher who lived locally in Fullerton until the time of his death in 2008. A lot of people don't know how much Walt Disney enjoyed western bacon cheeseburgers."
Serf: a little known fact…Walt hired Carl to cater the premiere of Snow White! Julie Andrews had the very first double western bacon cheeseburger. You can still see the original wrapper inside Carthay Circle restaurant!
IMG_3531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone have the full details of the alleged “heated discussion” between Spencer and Porch Potato Frank earlier this week?

I have an unconfirmed source telling me that it is why Katie & Spencer had to potentially cancel reservations last minute.

I knew they were burning bridges but didn’t expect Porch Potato Frank to end up in their crosshairs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone have the full details of the alleged “heated discussion” between Spencer and Porch Potato Frank earlier this week?

I have an unconfirmed source telling me that it is why Katie & Spencer had to potentially cancel reservations last minute.

I knew they were burning bridges but didn’t expect Porch Potato Frank to end up in their crosshairs.
I can hear Spencer now…”I was holding a tripod”

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm getting grossed out by KT touching all the food items in the videos. I know they're sealed but still. Ew!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I skimmed through their “haul” video because I wanted to see if it actually included a haul of what they bought… spoiler alert, there isn’t a haul, just them standing in the parking lot without any bags at the end. They said they got some “stuff” that they needed for “the house” including a bird feeder and bikinis. Yet earlier in the video Katie said they weren’t getting the bird feeder because they already have 3 cameras (in their ”backyard”, I’m assuming) that they use to watch the birds and squirrels.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.