Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Instagram will get right on that. Actually, this means stans have complained to her that she hasn’t acknowledged their Instagram stories about BLAB. They are the worst at this. The worst grifters ever.
You guys notice how often she individualizes things? Like, this lame message was posted on the BLAB Instagram account, not her own. Yet, she states "I am so incredibly sorry", but she doesn't sign her name at the bottom. Was it Spencer or KT telling this dumb lie?? How are we to know??

Another example can be seen in the rainy day vlog. She's discussing something, and then says "I'm going to put the link in the description box below". She actually says this quite often. As if she is involved in any way, shape, or form with what goes in the description box, or the YouTube uploading process in general.

The amount of individual credit she takes for this channel could drive a man to drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Instagram has over 500 million daily active users, and KT is the only one experiencing this bug. Thank God she put in a request to get it fixed.

She’s the hero the internet needs, but not the one it deserves.
Just another conformation that the channel they claim is for their adoring fans is just a tool they use to poorly grift from sad, unsuspecting people. She thinks by occasionally addressing their constant lack of attention is somehow going to magically guarantee continued support from viewers/money donors.
"Gee wiz! So sorry we suck at out jobs, please keep watching and paying us!"
The mere fact that they are always apologizing for something proves the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They ate a baked potato and went on the train doesn’t seem like much of a “Best Life”

1706123105929.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know about catchphrases, but I always love it when KKKT starts a sentence with “Correct me if I’m wrong…” when she is talking out of her ass about something she doesn’t know anything about at Disneyland. You’d think the “Queen of Disneyland” whose “job” it is to know everything would not need to be corrected.
🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know about catchphrases, but I always love it when KKKT starts a sentence with “Correct me if I’m wrong…” when she is talking out of her ass about something she doesn’t know anything about at Disneyland. You’d think the “Queen of Disneyland” whose “job” it is to know everything would not need to be corrected.
🥴
Katie: “Correct me if I’m wrong, but the CK holiday was named after the MLB pitcher, Clayton Kershaw”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“Correct me if I’m wrong, but the CK holiday was named after fast-food hero, Carl Karcher who lived locally in Fullerton until the time of his death in 2008. A lot of people don't know how much Walt Disney enjoyed western bacon cheeseburgers."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally out of the blue but their new slightly pink lit location with the one spectacular piece of pure art behind them could be anywhere. I’m spitballing that they have moved once again and are keeping it quiet this time. We know money is tight (code for they are BROKE) but we also know they love keeping that facade of their “dual homes” going. Just some food for thought. My one big fear is who will tend to their summer garden and the Disney rose?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Remember when she said she was “fat and happy,” and then recently mentioned she was “fat and sad”? I don’t know what to believe anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sure Instagram will get right on that. Actually, this means stans have complained to her that she hasn’t acknowledged their Instagram stories about BLAB. They are the worst at this. The worst grifters ever.
The thing is - we probably wouldn't have noticed her or BLAB weren't tagged in anything until she put it all over her IG in a lame attempt to justify why they weren't tagged. She highlighted it. It would have just drifted away if she hadn't said anything.

She really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

I wonder if the people she contacted at IG to fix the ummmmm....... 'bug' are the same people BLAB were working with at Disney to identify Tattlers through fingerprint and facial recognition software?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The thing is - we probably wouldn't have noticed her or BLAB weren't tagged in anything until she put it all over her IG in a lame attempt to justify why they weren't tagged. She highlighted it. It would have just drifted away if she hadn't said anything.

She really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

I wonder if the people she contacted at IG to fix the ummmmm....... 'bug' are the same people BLAB were working with at Disney to identify Tattlers through fingerprint and facial recognition software?
Crap, I forgot all about the recognition stuff. My fingerprints are all over that park. Guys, if I suddenly go dark - you know what to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is exactly the content their Disneyland stans want to see but they can’t be honest and say “ we’re broke and scared as F*ck of other vloggers”. Come on Katie, you big bad Leo,this is the perfect opportunity to dress up & wear your $450 Mickey ears 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bahahaha I’m going with mixute of “not financially viable” and also “I can’t trust Spence not to drink and try and start a fight with vloggers more influential than us”
Could they be banned from all “after-hour events” 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wasn’t their last after hours event Princess Nite? :sneaky:

If special Disneyland events aren't financially justified, how do you justify all these hamburger vlogs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.