Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I smell a problem and I'm out"
Nah, KT, that's just your stinky clothes, personality and body odor. You should shower more, wash your clothes more often, can't really do much with the personality thing, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope all our SoCal Tattle Community friends are doing OK with the rain.

On that note, why aren’t Katie and Spencer giving any Anaheim/Irvine rain updates?

P.S. Grateful for those giving Malibu updates since my normal source is being quiet for some reason:

IMG_8405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love how KT acts like she was the person that walked away from all of her toxic friends. When in REALITY, everyone walked RAN away from the TOXIC DUO! She was the psycho who pretended they were all still good friends!
KT and her quotes. 😅 She is not the sharpest tool in the shed...CLEARLY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope all our SoCal Tattle Community friends are doing OK with the rain.

On that note, why aren’t Katie and Spencer giving any Anaheim/Irvine rain updates?

P.S. Grateful for those giving Malibu updates since my normal source is being quiet for some reason:

View attachment 2738774
Ah Reed Timmer! He’s a big part of the weather here in my neck of the woods. Always more accurate than some of the meteorologists we have on the news currently
---
I love how KT acts like she was the person that walked away from all of her toxic friends. When in REALITY, everyone walked RAN away from the TOXIC DUO! She was the psycho who pretended they were all still good friends!
KT and her quotes. 😅 She is not the sharpest tool in the shed...CLEARLY!
I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when they all collectively laugh at her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she is choosing to drink again, we are getting ready for some epic times!

And maybe KT should have spent more time in school rather than living her childhood at Disneyland.
Her parents failed her.
Spending all of your time at Disneyland as a kid isn't much of a flex when you are a dumbshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If she is choosing to drink again, we are getting ready for some epic times!

And maybe KT should have spent more time in school rather than living her childhood at Disneyland.
Her parents failed her.
Spending all of your time at Disneyland as a kid isn't much of a flex when you are a dumbshit.
Now get ready for every new drink she tries in the park she will hold up her crocodile mit and claim that HER beverage is nonalcoholic for everyone that doesn’t give a damn. Tattle (along with couch surfing at her bf-not husbands- mothers musty apartment) are the guaranteed two monthly rent free obligations for the screech Leo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1X3AxMDgweDEwODAmX25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LXNlYTEtMS5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY...jpeg

Wow, the entitlement in this post. Poor you that you have to force yourself to trudge around Disneyland in the cold when you'd rather be home in bed. Here's an idea, DON'T GO. You've been complaining up and down Instagram about Disneyland so why go?

KT: "We're at the park to make money."

Yeah? Then STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2741126

Wow, the entitlement in this post. Poor you that you have to force yourself to trudge around Disneyland in the cold when you'd rather be home in bed. Here's an idea, DON'T GO. You've been complaining up and down Instagram about Disneyland so why go?

KT: "We're at the park to make money."

Yeah? Then STFU.
Big Fella must be watching their Vegas content, wow the home videos are so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.