Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So remember how KT was doing the Weight Watchers thing from 2017-2019? At least back then she was more upfront about it, instead of this miracle "I'm eating the same and do about the same amount of movement, yet the weight is magically disappearing 😱" bullshit she is trying to pull now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just for fun, check in Jan 22, check out Jan 24. MGM Patk $1221, Circus Circus $290. Wonder where they're staying? No way they're comped at MGM.
Last Night and Tonight had some Strip rooms under $40 before resort fees.

Not too expensive of a quick trip if you siphoned the gas out of Oma’s van and stick Cheryl for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Even in the before dress photo, the material is stretched to its limit and the pic seems to be taken from a helicopter hovering above her.

She’s just such a dumb liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They complain about F1 in every Vegas vlog since the race. I may be biased as I watch F1. But perhaps, just perhaps, as self proclaimed Vegas lovers and experts, a good vlog would’ve been to visit Vegas during F1? To see how the city was transformed and impacted? Or maybe even just watch the race so you could see what an amazing spectacle it was rather than just complaining like two ignorant arseholes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They complain about F1 in every Vegas vlog since the race. I may be biased as I watch F1. But perhaps, just perhaps, as self proclaimed Vegas lovers and experts, a good vlog would’ve been to visit Vegas during F1? To see how the city was transformed and impacted? Or maybe even just watch the race so you could see what an amazing spectacle it was rather than just complaining like two ignorant arseholes?
You know they can’t afford to go during a time like that.

A lot of local vloggers covered it and it was apparently a tit show there for months.

Reactions: 20
You know they can’t afford to go during a time like that.

A lot of local vloggers covered it and it was apparently a tit show there for months.
Hang on. You’re telling me two people who support themselves from their youtube channel, carry YSL handbags, have two homes and shop at Erewhon can’t afford a trip to Vegas during F1?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They're back at the Fountainbleau again? Jeezus girl, they are not going to comp you a room. Look at the Fountainbleau Las Vegas website and look in the mirror. BLAB is not the image they are trying to promote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
which motel are they really at?
"spencer, why do you keep staring at those flyers?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she is doing this all too look like a time she was supposedly miserable ? Struggling with an ED as she has claimed? 🤨 Shocking to think that once again she is contradicting herself and showing how deeply dishonest she is. If that was such a horrible time of her life why is she trying to replicate it so desperately?
Exactly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
another vegas trip? weren't they just there a few weeks ago?

let me guess:

eataly
bellagio conservatory
golden steer
desserts
walking the strip
more desserts
pizza
burgers
more desserts

bonus points for another coked out foodie tour

more bonus points for another flat tire on the way there
do you think there will also be a thumbnail to a vlog flex with Spencer holding a 100 dollar bill in a slot machine? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These two nightmares go to Disneyland and create chaos every where they go, but they can't be bothered by F1 in a town that is probably better when the F1 crowd comes to town.

Reactions: 15
Figure they wouldn't be back so soon without some financial assistance. The Dylan Dickson of Vegas hotels (Fountainbleu) probably invited them after seeing their riveting vlog over Christmas. This selfie is taken in one of those mirrors they always have near the entryway of hotel rooms. Can't hold it against the hotel, I suppose. They're new, they're still learning.

Plus, she's holding what appears to be a heavily-stretched-out hotel keycard. Compare its size to the very real YSL bag that appears to be unnaturally small.

Screen Shot 2024-01-17 at 8.59.17 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Figure they wouldn't be back so soon without some financial assistance. The Dylan Dickson of Vegas hotels (Fountainbleu) probably invited them after seeing their riveting vlog over Christmas. This selfie is taken in one of those mirrors they always have near the entryway of hotel rooms. Can't hold it against the hotel, I suppose. They're new, they're still learning.

Plus, she's holding what appears to be a heavily-stretched-out hotel keycard. Compare its size to the very real YSL bag that appears to be unnaturally small.

View attachment 2696431
Her foot is bigger than her purse!
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i assume they watched some las vegas vloggers that complained about F1 and decided to steal from them instead

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2696431
How does she forget a bag? She only has herself to pack for. She has no kids. Make it make sense.
What a complete moron.
Or does she just say stupid tit for the comments? And is unaware that she just makes herself look like a dumbass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How does she forget a bag? She only has herself to pack for. She has no kids. Make it make sense.
What a complete moron.
Or does she just say stupid tit for the comments? And is unaware that she just makes herself look like a dumbass?
Exactly what I thought. It's done for attention.

Oh that KT, she is so wacky!
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.