Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20240115_202417.jpg

So my wife made me watch this tit show,
I just have one question, how far is the word "BOYS" tucked up under his left breast?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I swear, the condescending tone in most of their comment responses just makes me wonder who would put up with being talked to like that?
It's laughable that these two think they are better than anyone.
They can't even be bothered to pretend to be nice to people that they are depending on for ranch change.
"ranch change" 😂🤣
When it all finally crashes and burns for real, I can see the two of them slouching on a sidewalk, filthy and bedraggled, shaking a tattered McDonalds cup with a couple of lonely pennies rattling around in the bottom, asking passers by for spare "ranch change"
However, the will NOT be holding a sign that says "Will Work For Ranch" because you know.....work....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yesterday, I was waiting for them to acknowledge the great Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The silence is deafening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It has now been exactly a month since they last were at “their Malibu home”, which contains no personal effects or photos.

I’m just hoping the rumors about them being suspended by Mother Emmons for Katie using the stove is just indeed a rumor and they can return to a place so important to them soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT's Instagram post with the filter and weird ass body angle:
Screenshot_20240116_104023_Instagram.jpg

A Stan's (who is possibly blind? ) comment OR KT herself 😅
Screenshot_20240116_104038_Instagram.jpg

Reality:
Screenshot_20240116_104809_YouTube.jpg

😂🤣😅

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Never forget.

Thanks Tom I was trying to find my original post for this. What an entitled witch move to berate two black kids on MLK day when they beat her fat ass to the stairs so their family stayed together. I am in still shocked and disgusted to watch it. KT is Mark Twain aggression.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Thanks Tom I was trying to find my original post for this. What an entitled witch move to berate two black kids on MLK day when they beat her fat ass to the stairs so their family stayed together. I am in still shocked and disgusted to watch it. KT is Mark Twain aggression.
Best part of the video is when she was quiet for a couple minutes while on the Mark Twain, so we could all hear the sounds of Disney rather than her annoying voice…. The fact that she doesn’t dare go to Disney without dense makes me smile. Guess she’s not the bad Leo she claims to be, shocker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
looks like they're about to say, "how did this happen? we're both pregnant?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.