Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT has been quiet on instagram today…. expect a video clip explaining on why she’s been MIA. 🙄

Probably overloaded with “whatnot”
---
OMG! I called it.
Say you read Tattle without you saying you read Tattle

such a puppet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wait. The Twain stair rush occurred on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day? I did not know that. I don’t see what was aggressive about anything. Did she think that family was supposed to wait for her to shove her fat-slug ass up those stairs? She was seriously winded.

For someone who goes to Disneyland so much, she is astoundingly Disneyland basic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What KT wishes she looks like….

IMG_2523.jpeg

Gotta love stretchy dresses… cause I spy a park belly trying to hide under Spencer’s jacket. And do I think she stole the look, BWHAHAHA uhm no tacky Walmart shopper!

IMG_2522.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So Vegas again? Is this one of those fun “new places” they talked about traveling to this year? LOL. I also saw the Woo will be there for D23 …tickets purchased and planned…so look for a vacation somewhere not Anaheim in March

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Apparently Ozempic Breasts are a thing. As is Ozempic Butt. Oh KT, what have you done? So much for Spin-Sir’s pipe dream to rechristen the Motorboat Cruise anytime soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
another vegas trip? weren't they just there a few weeks ago?

let me guess:

eataly
bellagio conservatory
golden steer
desserts
walking the strip
more desserts
pizza
burgers
more desserts

bonus points for another coked out foodie tour

more bonus points for another flat tire on the way there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What KT wishes she looks like….

View attachment 2695323

Gotta love stretchy dresses… cause I spy a park belly trying to hide under Spencer’s jacket. And do I think she stole the look, BWHAHAHA uhm no tacky Walmart shopper!

View attachment 2695324
So she is doing this all too look like a time she was supposedly miserable ? Struggling with an ED as she has claimed? 🤨 Shocking to think that once again she is contradicting herself and showing how deeply dishonest she is. If that was such a horrible time of her life why is she trying to replicate it so desperately?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Odd she would being up the Club 33 dinner considering how she ended up shitting on the chick that took her there.
Well, not really.......
Never miss an opportunity to flex.

• Heart
  • Wow
We only saw the "filtered" version of her pics. You know she has around 3 spare tires she is carrying around her belly.
Of course, Spencer is wearing his sneakers again to a fancy restaurant. Back to the same lie that "he forgot his shoes".
These 2 must have the most "boring" life. Dland............Vegas and repeat.
It is not like they do anything fun in Vegas............eating and checking out hotel lobbies.
It might be fun if they had friends to hang out with. We know that ship (Columbia) has sailed. No one would risk their reputation to be seen with them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
From the end of the new Las Vegas vlog. Spencer looks pretty shitfaced.

Screenshot (618).png

As for the vlog itself. Totally pointless. They eat at Eggslut, they go to the Bellagio Conservatory, walk around, look at tit, and that's it. In other words, a home movie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just for fun, check in Jan 22, check out Jan 24. MGM Patk $1221, Circus Circus $290. Wonder where they're staying? No way they're comped at MGM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.