Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think calling them grifters was giving them too much credit.
Calling them grifters would imply they had game.
They never had game.

Notice the past tense due to the fact that they are now defunct.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Figure they wouldn't be back so soon without some financial assistance. The Dylan Dickson of Vegas hotels (Fountainbleu) probably invited them after seeing their riveting vlog over Christmas. This selfie is taken in one of those mirrors they always have near the entryway of hotel rooms. Can't hold it against the hotel, I suppose. They're new, they're still learning.

Plus, she's holding what appears to be a heavily-stretched-out hotel keycard. Compare its size to the very real YSL bag that appears to be unnaturally small.

View attachment 2696431
What is she smuggling in her hoodie pocket?? It’s heavy whatever it is…and isn’t fitting in her leprechaun sized YSL-ish purse. Also this is the exact outfit that comes to mind if I’m get comped somewhere. A faded sweatshirt and leggings that are on day three of wear so they look as wrinkled and loose as the skin on a Sharpei puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think they'll find some way to lie about their trip timeline like they tend to do for some reason while they are in Vegas? It's happened, what, twice now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Think they'll find some way to lie about their trip timeline like they tend to do for some reason while they are in Vegas? It's happened, what, twice now?
All while trying to duck and avoid the Pride of Las Vegas, Dale and Paula McKenzie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking back through their old videos (again), it's funny how they never vlogged or even MENTIONED Las Vegas until the Pandemic hit. While they were starved (HA!) for new content, they went during that initial partial re-opening of Vegas in 2020, and then after that, it became one of their "things" they do.

• Haha
  • Heart
What is she smuggling in her hoodie pocket??
Spencer's balls.

Whenever KT needs a pick me up she whips them out of her pocket and cackles gleefully while slapping ol' Spencer in the face with them as he gently sobs into an old rolled-up pair of Mickey Mouse pajamas... (yeah, that's weird)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How lucky are they that keep finding the BEST burger everywhere they go! And look at those views! They really know their audience.
1705550641818.jpeg

1705550659824.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
For those curious, they DO determine that Gordon Ramsey IS still ONE of the best burgers in Vegas. If you’re curious what the BEST burger is, you’re out of luck and how dare you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For those curious, they DO determine that Gordon Ramsey IS still ONE of the best burgers in Vegas. If you’re curious what the BEST burger is, you’re out of luck and how dare you.
I mean I guess I’d like to know what other burgers they tried in Vegas to rate this one their best one… please don’t tell me they are rating it based off McDonalds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.