Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are forgetting that KT is a world traveler!

"What is the world showcase for?" KT probably is now asking as she reads through this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tattle put KT in quite the pretzel. We waited six hours to call out that she didn’t cross-promote Dylan’s Japanese experience video (because it didn’t include her eating happy hour Apps at Nobu) while she was posting about other things on her IG stories.

And now if she does, it is just her “reacting to Tattle; which she doesn’t read for mental health but has other people read for safety”.

So, she just does half-ass throwback story of a photo with Dylan and his partner like everything is still fine with her and her “favorite humans”.

Real shame all around. Dylan has shared their awful content and ridiculous anti-bully fundraising on his IG stories. Katie couldn’t share his Tokyo video because of jealousy.

#TokyoGate
She’s probably just trying to kiss his butt in the laziest way possible with some stupid repost. She is now having real FOMO. What will she do when Dense finally leaves her?? Or when his alcoholism takes a dire turn?? She has to have someone and to have someone with some travel benefits is right what the “Dr” ordered. Speaking of doctors and ordering things…wouldn’t it be a crazy twist if Oma was the one that needed the Ozempic for real and true medical reasons and it just happened to not be making it to her?? (Sorry, just watched Killers of the Flower Moon and my suspicions are on overdrive)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I believe Spencer is totally down for world travel and mountain coasters, yet Katie is preventing him from pursuing anything remotely adventurous. He seems to be catering to her psychological issues.
She always says ‘we don’t like’ or ‘we love’ or ‘it’s not our thing,’ when it’s really just her opinion that he goes along with. In their AMA she started to say something to that effect… ‘We don’t want to…’ and then she said, ‘well, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to either Spencer…’ She was obviously only talking for herself, but presenting it as both of their opinions.

I think she has some issues which are only kept in check by this very rigid repeating lifestyle (honestly who could actually want to go to Disney every single day forever) and his desire to keep her calm as well as his general laziness prop up that lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean, holy duck! She must really bleeping hate Dylan. They chose this reality and she is choosing not to promote their last vlogging “friend’s” videos. What a piece of trash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As my husband and I were looking at our insurance tonight to see what coverage we have for an upcoming routine test for him (a colonoscopy 😣🫣) it got me thinking. If we are to assume that Mr Sockblower still has his WIFE on his health insurance, think of the good laugh he is getting. If they aren’t on speaking terms (which I’m assuming they are not)….he gets to look up each and every medical EOB for her appointments to definitely NOT get weight loss medication. I mean…who would need a prescription when you are living your best adulterous life??? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This chat vid, wow! She has to sleep 10-12 hours a day and then take a nap. Lazy ass…keep living your paycheck to paycheck life, KT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Another snooze fest incoming:

View attachment 2690585
Another snooze fest incoming:

View attachment 2690585
Too lazy to put a bra on again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KT is just too overworked!!!!
She still has a couple of tires around her waist................so much for claiming she lost weight.
Just goes to show how much they filter their videos.
The only thing that has changed is that she is not using her pillow as a belly cover...............LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok I saw this and, trying to be strong started to watch it in the hopes of doing a commentary for everyone....... I really really tried but when within the first 30 seconds they has gotten the date wrong (NO IT WASN'T FRIDAY THE 13TH IT WAS FRIDAY THE 12TH) I realised I didn't have the emotional stamina so soon after last week.

I am so sorry ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A few takeaways from their latest video.

#1 KT mentions that she needs 10 to 12 hours of sleep in order to function.
#2 Spence mentions that Dylan being over in Japan[Disney] was "Rad"
#3 KT said that she was so emotional on hearing that Dylan was in Japan that she was
choked up on even talking about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does Spencer live in his 1980's childhood because he can't bear to look at what his life hasn't become? I would retreat to a happier time too if I had to admit I chose Katie as a life partner. #radlifeandbeyond

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.