Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is what KT meant when she claimed to have “friends”.
These are the ones that live rent free in her head.
Can’t imagine why none of them will have anything to do with BLAB and their toxicity🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2659059
Here we go once more, another year, another “channel pivot” announcement where they express intentions to focus on travel, even exploring new destinations. However, they consistently overlook that their remaining subscribers are invested in Disney content. Consequently, the travel videos receive a fraction of the views compared to Disney content. This cycle always leads them back to producing daily Disneyland vlogs to sustain viewership and engagement. Sorry, you’re stuck with Disneyland… the happiest place on earth.
Maybe they will not renew their passes, or maybe they will downgrade them again
---
IMG_5080.png
Could you ever see these 2 doing this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this is what KT meant when she claimed to have “friends”.
These are the ones that live rent free in her head.
Can’t imagine why none of them will have anything to do with BLAB and their toxicity🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm sure these people never liked KT and Spencer. They tolerated them until they showed who they really were.....then they all ran for the hills and didn't look back.
Can you imagine some of the tit talking sessions?
I wonder if any of them blame the Woo for injecting them into the group, or if KT and Spencer were already being friendly with some of the vloggers and then hooked up with the Woo?
I'm not 100% on the timeline.

• Heart
I like that there were sarcastic posts on this site in late 2021 that referenced that Katie still wouldn’t be divorced in 2024…

And now they are all accurate

Happy New Year’s, you bunch of fortune tellers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Another year of updating the Wiki that she’s still married 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is she not completely embarrassed with her situation? She’s a meek loser who will always take the lazy way

• Haha
  • Heart
"The goal is to kind of live up to our mission of Best Life and Beyond and do other things, uhhh, than just Disneyland..." - SerfTitties

Good lord, the ridiculous amount of revolving door promises to double down on Disneyland content only to claim they will double down on "travel" is so consistent with them. They do Disney content that gets a handful of eyeballs and assume it must be their shining personalities. Then the moment they do anything outside of Disney the views tank because no one is actually tuning in for them, it's about the subject matter.

Neither of you are worth a tit without leeching onto the mouse.
Sorry bout it. Happy New Year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Spencer is essentially the captain of the S.S. Best Life and Beyond, a rudderless vessel navigating the high seas in pursuit of views and likes year after year, but he never gets out of port. Oh, and Katie is his Smee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
KT 2.2: Please feel free to send any gifts to Adam our way to the Calabasas PO Box. We will gladly take everything….to thrift stores and donate. Yeah…that’s it. We’ll donate!
we'll have to check if they do another unboxing if the name on the box is their's or someone else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spencer is essentially the captain of the S.S. Best Life and Beyond, a rudderless vessel navigating the high seas in pursuit of views and likes year after year, but he never gets out of port. Oh, and Katie is his Smee.
Me boarding the S.S. Best Life and Beyond for another year........
giphy-4-1.gif

(A Lalo favorite)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe they will not renew their passes, or maybe they will downgrade them again
If they were logical, they would downgrade their magic keys. Why continue to pay more money for a product they claim they will be using less? But this is BLAB we're talking about. FOMO will set in and they will keep their Inspire keys...

• Heart
  • Haha
If they were logical, they would downgrade their magic keys. Why continue to pay more money for a product they claim they will be using less? But this is BLAB we're talking about. FOMO will set in and they will keep their Inspire keys...
Come on,
This is the Queen of Disneyland we are talking about!
She is a fierce leo! She won't be denied by any trash or inability to pay!
Logic has nothing to do with it!
She won't ever be priced out!
(Even though she is right now)
How will next year be the best year ever without an Inspire Key?
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
It seems more like a status symbol for them rather than a logical decision. I’m convinced they renew their WDW passes solely to claim, ‘WE HAVE WDW PASSES TOO,’ even though they incur losses each year since they only visit once or twice. They need those hard cards in their wallets to feel like they have the keys to the kingdom, but now at least one of those cards doesn’t work without restrictions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.