Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm still convinced there were bodies buried under spencer's old crack house in questa and that's why he and KT fled there shortly after the princess nite debacle. they probably spent their entire time there digging up corpses like jimmy, henry, and tommy digging up billy batts in goodfellas

that trip was simply far too rushed and random for it to have been planned in any way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So, you are in Huntington Beach to do your "Big Wave" vlog.........
Tell me you're not able to go to Malibu for the holidays without telling me you're not able to go to Malibu for the holidays......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In 2023 "the garbage" was taken out. Is that KT's way of saying the whole gang of Dland bloggers dumped her and her old man? It couldn't have been all her lies and betrayal that caused "the garbage" to be taken out..................LOL

As for her friends that she mentioned ..................that we never saw. I think they live secretly in KT's imagination. I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to have anything to do with this gruesome twosome. Other bloggers have a reputation to keep up and keeping her far away from them seems like the logical thing to do.

BOOP..................onward and upward to 1924 BIG KT..........the QUEEN ENERGY!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20231229_123403_Chrome.jpg
hillbilly-beverly.gif

News worthy events happen that only BLAB can make uniquely boring. Of course they need to eat hamburgers first to discuss their click-bait future. In a nutshell, they're sorry they did not travel more this year, but they were afraid of the F1 race in Las Vegas. They plan to continue copying Fresh Baked and his weekly Disneyland updates. There is a goal of 3 new trips in 2024. Strangely I don't have a "travel channel" and manage to get away more than these two boobs. Lasty, and they can't emphasize this enough, they are so healthy and happy despite Spencer's visible decay and KT morphing into Morticia Addams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Questa incident had a Blair Witch Project vibe. Was that what Spencer Hitchcock was going for there?
---
The Rear Seat witch Project to New Mexico and back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well here Down Under we are counting down the last few hours of 2023. Thank you all for a wonderful year of laughs. Your sharp observations, witty riposte (don't bother trying to understand, KKKT2.0 this message is not for you) and razor edged humour is of the highest order. I love our little community and am grateful for you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am getting a little nostalgic this evening.

Part of me misses 2021 Katie when she would kindly offer to send people postcards from WDW in the comments:

IMG_7834.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oof, I can’t take it anymore with these boring idiots! Tapped at 1:21 during the burger place review. Nice uniforms btw: Beige Life and Beyond?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn't all her "friends" dump her in 2022?
What went on this year that we were not privy to? Sounds like some major happenings went on behind the scenes, maybe one of the other vloggers can stop by here and let us know.

And riding their scooters around HB in their latest click bait?
Tell me again how healthy you are?
🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Let’s play the “The Price is Right”!

How much will the below roast, cooked in the Irvine Adultery Apartment kitchen, end up costing Oma?

A) $100 Bill Cash

B) A Personal Check for $200

C) A very worn YSL Clutch from the early 80’s

D) A small painting “gifted” from a museum in Warsaw, Poland in 1939 that would need to be sold discreetly on the secondary market

IMG_7839.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Let’s play the “The Price is Right”!

How much will the below roast, cooked in the Irvine Adultery Apartment kitchen, end up costing Oma?

A) $100 Bill Cash

B) A Personal Check for $200

C) A very worn YSL Clutch from the early 80’s

D) A small painting “gifted” from a museum in Warsaw, Poland in 1939 that would need to be sold discreetly on the secondary market

View attachment 2659956
the plastic bags in the crockpot will never make sense to me.

I find it funny how Spencer has this "let me justify all of this" speech thing with several topics but he has yet to follow through with any of it. He's like a used car salesman. I guess it is his way of making himself feel better for being a trustafarian and always having to pretend like he's worked for anything he's had. Always having to justify to people that he earned what he didn't. They won't travel much. The channel won't grow, they won't change or grow. They're stuck in their own little bubble where they get enough "yes men" in their comments to make them think they are important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.