Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the "Ask us anything" vlog? Did they struggle to come up with questions to ask themselves?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm uncertain about their choice for new travel destinations, but I can assure you it will be within driving distance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Starting today, we should start a calendar showing the days that they venture more than 25 miles from home (Tustin). For a travel channel, this should be really interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KT 2.2: You guys…we did it! In addition to being INSPIRE key holders, we are now Legoland ELITE passholders! Top notch! Get ready for Legoland exclusives and a new patreon for you Legoland lovers!
IMG_2397.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
DAMMIT! And here I was hoping for Tokyo Disneyland or Disneyland Paris trip! /s
LOL @ the idea of Katie trying to complete passport paperwork.
---
Just to confirm what Lalo was referencing earlier in the weekend, none of the hot shot Vloggers could by single day tickets to cover Disneyland NYE?

That’s a really tough look to their loyal fans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Oma,

in addition to the roast and carrots, we also have a “business plan” that we would like you to consider investing in 2024.

For $15,000, we want to go to Aulani to create special content and we can split the future ad revenue with you.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Starting today, we should start a calendar showing the days that they venture more than 25 miles from home (Tustin). For a travel channel, this should be really interesting.
You would need to make exceptions for when Mother Emmons allows them to stay at her place at the Bu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.