Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another “best year ever” post… despite the fact that “it wasn’t a year full of trips and exploration” for their “travel channel”.
View attachment 2659057
Attention: time for a …
View attachment 2659058
KT can’t imagine how life could get better? What about getting a divorce if you and Spencer grew so strongly together? Why would you want to be married to another man? The “pandemmy” is no longer affecting the court system so what’s your excuse now?

I’d like to know exactly how this year “transformed” KT because all I see on IG is shady posts about ex friends and how she’s going to be an even bigger witch over and over everyday. How are you a better person KT? It’s so damn obvious you are still bothered by all the bridges you burnt in life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
KT can’t imagine how life could get better? What about getting a divorce if you and Spencer grew so strongly together? Why would you want to be married to another man? The “pandemmy” is no longer affecting the court system so what’s your excuse now?

I’d like to know exactly how this year “transformed” KT because all I see on IG is shady posts about ex friends and how she’s going to be an even bigger witch over and over everyday. How are you a better person KT? It’s so damn obvious you are still bothered by all the bridges you burnt in life!
A M E N

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All the man baby vloggers can't or don't marry the women in their lives though. Except that newsie hamster guy did he marry Liz?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2659113View attachment 2659114

News worthy events happen that only BLAB can make uniquely boring. Of course they need to eat hamburgers first to discuss their click-bait future. In a nutshell, they're sorry they did not travel more this year, but they were afraid of the F1 race in Las Vegas. They plan to continue copying Fresh Baked and his weekly Disneyland updates. There is a goal of 3 new trips in 2024. Strangely I don't have a "travel channel" and manage to get away more than these two boobs. Lasty, and they can't emphasize this enough, they are so healthy and happy despite Spencer's visible decay and KT morphing into Morticia Addams.
View attachment 2659113View attachment 2659114

News worthy events happen that only BLAB can make uniquely boring. Of course they need to eat hamburgers first to discuss their click-bait future. In a nutshell, they're sorry they did not travel more this year, but they were afraid of the F1 race in Las Vegas. They plan to continue copying Fresh Baked and his weekly Disneyland updates. There is a goal of 3 new trips in 2024. Strangely I don't have a "travel channel" and manage to get away more than these two boobs. Lasty, and they can't emphasize this enough, they are so healthy and happy despite Spencer's visible decay and KT morphing into Morticia Addams.
Let me guess?
Reno = Tahoe
Laughlin = Vegas
Sam’s club = Costco! yep, that’s 3 new places!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Transformed? Where was she a year ago? Where is she now? What has changed? Not much for the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
well a channel update i just cant believe there was no 'whathappened?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another “best year ever” post… despite the fact that “it wasn’t a year full of trips and exploration” for their “travel channel”.
View attachment 2659057
Attention: time for a …
View attachment 2659058
To be fair and give them credit…which is so painful….I do understand her statement about friends that aren’t pictured but know who they are. Can you imagine how hard it is to photograph your imaginary friends????? Damned near impossible
---
View attachment 2659059
Here we go once more, another year, another “channel pivot” announcement where they express intentions to focus on travel, even exploring new destinations. However, they consistently overlook that their remaining subscribers are invested in Disney content. Consequently, the travel videos receive a fraction of the views compared to Disney content. This cycle always leads them back to producing daily Disneyland vlogs to sustain viewership and engagement. Sorry, you’re stuck with Disneyland… the happiest place on earth.
If they would only pivot permanently to Costco vlogs. Those always do super well for them….😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This meme is KT! Wants Liz to come out to the vlogging community and lie they didn’t have covid and once Liz is done with KT’s toxicity, KT turns and blames Liz. KT actually believes she’s the one who removed all their friends. I think the numerous happy group photos of every popular Disney vlogger posted on social after Princess Nite says otherwise KT!!
IMG_7034.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Right about now, Serf’s probably 5 Skinny Ritas into the evening and has something really clever planned in his brain that he’s going to DM Dani.702 right after midnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So what?… They couldn’t afford Disneyland tickets, so they just stayed home and cooked up beef slop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
KT 2.0: so glad to be home for this holiday. I’m able to make Oma’s favorite desserts! She’s been asking for this one! I’ll link the recipe below. We’ll be back at Disneyland 4 days in a row to see what’s new and count down to lunar new year!

IMG_2384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.