Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB continues their slow, boring descent into obscurity.

If they aren't left in mother Emmons or KT mom's wills they'll be setting up a tent on S. Harbor Blvd and pushing their shopping cart with all their worldly possessions to the DL lockers

Now I'm off to update the Wiki to reflect that Katie is still Mrs. Slockbower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
1701728040296.png

Copying this from @getgreens post in the last thread. KKKT2.0 let her initial registration lapse during the pandemic (does anyone have a screenshot of the expired registration? It's here on one of our threads I am sure)- looks like she's re-registered. My guess is that she is now looking after Oma in a part time, paid capacity and needed the registration for this - maybe for insurance (not sure how in home care support works in the US). A quick search told me that a vocational nurse is "An entry-level health care provider who is responsible for rendering basic nursing care."

I can see KKKT2.0 saying to Oma "I would love to help care for you but I am struggling with Plantar Fasciitis/sore back/insert some excuse here and need to lose weight but the medication is so expensive - if you paid for Oztempic for me I can help look after you."

This might also explain where the money from all the recent purchases and innumerable Nobu nibbles is coming from.

I wonder is Spence is also working more. I'm guessing they're keeping it quiet to try and project that they are successful vloggers that don't need to work because the YT $$$ are just rolling in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Future prediction:

“We’ve decided to move in with Pixar Charlie!

Pixar Charlie has been such an important part of Best Life & Beyond that this move (literally) just makes sense for us to keep growing and expanding things for the channel!

Our Patreon Members can expect more “Pixar Charlie’s Home is where the Vlog Is…” content.

Plus, we’ll definitely be doing a lot more travel like we did in 2023.

With our new location, we’re going to be much closer to Tijuana and can show you some of our favorite places to eat authentic Mexican Food when we are not at Tortilla Jo’s plus some of Charlie’s favorite “night life” Tijuana activities.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The new video reveals that the rides at Disneyland aren't busy during the Candlelight Processional. Groundbreaking!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course she inhaled the brioche before she snapped a pic. She had to feed that belly …“was in a star shape” and it’s the “best” #ktsbestfatlife

IMG_1228.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The new video reveals that the rides at Disneyland aren't busy during the Candlelight Processional. Groundbreaking!!
And let’s not forget that shopping in World
Of Disney is free! No park admission needed. These two suck at their “job”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course she inhaled the brioche before she snapped a pic. She had to feed that belly …“was in a star shape” and it’s the “best” #ktsbestfatlife

View attachment 2610802
Not overly sweet? It's filled with PASTRY CREAM! What a delusional dumbass!
She eats so much crap. What does she think is going to happen when she goes off of her miracle weight loss drugs and continues with her diet of theme park food and all of the other garbage?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KT renewed her nursing license??? It all makes sense now! That’s how she’s buying herself Uggs and the like. It’s probably also how she’s affording the ozempic. Well, if only she admitted it publicly, she’d get a round of applause from me. I always thought she could easily do an agency shift or two each week and make good money, especially in Californis. But of course, since she’s a lying liar who lies, she has to pretend her boyfriend and YouTube channel are both successful enough to take care of her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.