Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the timestamp or a screenshot of when Katie was laying on the bench at Galaxy's Edge for science?

(I've looked everywhere but it is very hard to track down now.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thought it might be a Woo vlog. I couldn't find it either when I last looked.

Wait......It's a Christmas miracle!

Screenshot_20231225_025313_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_025320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here is where it's at. I don't know how to link it.
---
Maybe this will work?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT making a Christmas lasagna 😂
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays tattlers..I'm looking forward to another year of our "favorite" Best Life Losers and Beyond home vids!!!!
Screenshot_20231225_120409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve never had lasagna that had carrots and vegetables in it maybe that’s a vegetarian style but then she’s adding meat.

Happy Holidays!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Holy tit. KT has competition for the "batshit crazy" award.
Hey, cut her some slack; she just found out that her son’s wife was caught fornicating with Spencer.

You can see how she started in lowercase and quickly shifted to all caps. Clearly, she was very upset and emotional while writing this plea for help to the Lord himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey, cut her some slack; she just found out that her son’s wife was caught fornicating with Spencer.

You can see how she started in lowercase and quickly shifted to all caps. Clearly, she was very upset and emotional while writing this plea for help to the Lord himself.
The Lord himself did Matty a favor......
And his mom too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

The reality of losing your woman to Spencer must be pretty tough to accept. Even if that woman is KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.