Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dale had a better excuse. Poor Paula couldn't think on her feet fast enough. Next time, don't pick up the phone!

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 10.41.01 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
:ROFLMAO: Did you specify who needed to appear and on which platform? I suggest going double or nothing and betting that Dani won't appear in their vlog or on any of their social media accounts.
I said they are in Vegas. She asked if I thought they would see Dale and Paula and I said no way. She wanted to bet........
And now I am as broke as KT and Spencer.
🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
KT can only tolerate sanitized travel. Vegas, Disney… both basically movie sets built for consumption. Go anywhere real like a national park or Anaheim and she shuts down like a vampire at sunrise. Her whole life is pretend. Pretend love. Pretend job. Pretend money. She can only be her fake self in pretend places.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KT can only tolerate sanitized travel. Vegas, Disney… both basically movie sets built for consumption. Go anywhere real like a national park or Anaheim and she shuts down like a vampire at sunrise. Her whole life is pretend. Pretend love. Pretend job. Pretend money. She can only be her fake self in pretend places.
Don’t forget, pretend divorced, pretends she’s not that hungry, pretends the drinks are nonalcoholic!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is this thumbnail? Is this supposed to make people want to watch and learn about Vegas?

1703475934660.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The font for "Las Vegas" that Spence is using for the thumbnails is being recycled from their trip 7 months ago. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, KT is just really, really, REALLY disgusting. In the Fontainebleau there's a bench made of nickels. She plops herself down and starts rubbing her hand over it. GROSS! PEOPLE PUT THEIR BUTTS THERE KT. In case you didn't know, there are people in the world who don't have high standards of personal hygiene and like to sit in public places like the bench you are fondling. Just disgusting. And then after that they eat some pizza. 10 bucks says she didn't wash her hands before eating...🤮

---
The font for "Las Vegas" that Spence is using for the thumbnails is being recycled from their trip 7 months ago. :ROFLMAO:
He's just reusing this stock graphic from Adobe. There are lots of other cool Las Vegas designs but I guess Spence is just too lazy to even bother looking for one.

Screenshot (583).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow, KT is just really, really, REALLY disgusting. In the Fontainebleau there's a bench made of nickels. She plops herself down and starts rubbing her hand over it. GROSS! PEOPLE PUT THEIR BUTTS THERE KT. In case you didn't know, there are people in the world who don't have high standards of personal hygiene and like to sit in public places like the bench you are fondling. Just disgusting. And then after that they eat some pizza. 10 bucks says she didn't wash her hands before eating...🤮

---

He's just reusing this stock graphic from Adobe. There are lots of other cool Las Vegas designs but I guess Spence is just too lazy to even bother looking for one.

View attachment 2649692
KT: I wonder if this smells like the seats on Casey Jr. let me smell my fingers….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.