Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was fake too, as if one of our very talented Tattlers did some photoshopping. He truly looks like her father and someone else’s grandpa. Also quite the old man style to wear Hokas to an upscale steakhouse.
My husband is 53 and often gets told he looks at least 10 years younger. Maybe if he was living the rad lifestyle of eating theme park food and cocktails at every meal he could look like Dence
Edit to add: I just asked my husband who knows nothing of BLAB how old Dence looked and he said 60

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought it was fake too, as if one of our very talented Tattlers did some photoshopping. He truly looks like her father and someone else’s grandpa. Also quite the old man style to wear Hokas to an upscale steakhouse.
My husband is 53 and often gets told he looks at least 10 years younger. Maybe if he was living the rad lifestyle of eating theme park food and cocktails at every meal he could look like Dence
Edit to add: I just asked my husband who knows nothing of BLAB how old Dence looked and he said 60
Nope, no photoshop just screenshotted 2 pics from yesterday from here.

My husband is 60 next year and he looks about the same age (maybe slightly older) as Spence in that first pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BLAB also have their first Las Vegas vlog up, but this is a much more funnier alternative.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes KT clown vibes, you clown 🤡

I’m guessing their broke a$$ is staying here, I’m sure they fit right in.

IMG_1838.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
geez Adam gave a homeless person money a couple days ago in his video and yesterday mr morrow gave a family $150 because they were singing carols.
surely BLAB is generous too?
oh yeah, they bring the viruses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.