Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Holidays, Tattle Community!

The below image has just inspired me for a future thread title (for your consideration):

E8B1EF28-2ADF-43C9-9BF4-5A6905650A98.jpeg

Best Life & Beyond #99 Little Man Of Anacapa & His Transactional Adulteress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Was KT enamored with the nickel bench because it represents her and Spence’s net worth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And who could forget the full, detailed Christmas walkthrough of the random new hotel I never knew existed and likely won’t ever stay at. I hope they got a nice kickback from the hotel for the ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And who could forget the full, detailed Christmas walkthrough of the random new hotel I never knew existed and likely won’t ever stay at. I hope they got a nice kickback from the hotel for the ad.
“We’re a travel channel. Boop.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't seen the video (and won't), but let me guess, other than the new hotel, it's the same stuff: Park MGM, Eataly, Bellagio Conservatory. It's always the same things for their poor viewers. At this point if Spence could improve his editing skills (he won't) they could just remix old footage into new vlogs and no one would be able to tell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
[/QUOTE
I think the nice kickback was the comped slice of cheese pizza and soda for each!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those aren’t shoes…..they look like boats.

Could she be anymore obvious that she filters her pics?

Looks like she is ready to take her food coma nap on that bench🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
nothing says christmas like....las vegas?
Same thing I was thinking......
Gross
Guess she was on the outs with her family this year.
(Was there any Thanksgiving photos of family either?)
Probably didn't want to account to her mom about things missing at Oma's house.
(allegedly)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The hotel walk through was so odd. If you’re showcasing a fancy new hotel in Vegas, why would you just get a slice of pizza in the food court?

They didn’t even do anything. No activities. Just strolling through a lobby and getting a slice of pizza and a coffee.

But they tried to review the food like they were restaurant critics. I think our making fun of their repetitive ‘so good’ and ‘oh man‘ food comments were on their mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Fontainebleau atmosphere looked incredibly dull and uninspiring; it might as well be called "The Dylan."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did they do a Las Vegas Lip Smacking Cocaine Foodie Tour while terribly underdressed again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The hotel walk through was so odd. If you’re showcasing a fancy new hotel in Vegas, why would you just get a slice of pizza in the food court?
I didn't watch it but I have to assume they could not find a sandwich vending machine at this hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Fontainebleau atmosphere looked incredibly dull and uninspiring; it might as well be called "The Dylan."
that's the norm for new vegas strip hotels these days. make it "insta" worthy and throw in some overpriced restaurants/food halls/cocktail bars. then invite a bunch of crappy vloggers to promote it. resorts world right across the street is even more dull, soulless and corporate than fontainebleau which is pretty incredible to pull off considering how massive it is. pretty fitting for BLAB though considering dull, uninspiring, and soulless sums up their channel pretty well

long gone are the days when vegas had soul

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry you're out of luck. I believe this is a limited edition D23 exclusive. But, I heard that KT and Spencer will be gifting one special, flocked KT the Grifter Funko Pop to a loyal fan who can correctly guess the day KT will actually divorce her husband. 😏
Your profile pic is SO GOOD! I get a good laugh everytime I see it 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.