Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they still live in an apartment how’s that backyard garden of Disneyland roses coming?

1704413224081.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh goody, more cooking vlogs are on the way. :sick:
---
And here we come to the end of the Q&A. Patreons were thanked as a nanosecond afterthought and Spence looked excited to go and get a skinny marg..

Well there's a few hours of my life I'll never get back. I hope you all enjoyed the commentary. Next time someone else can take one for the team.

I'm not sure if I now want to have a nap or take up day drinking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Adam is 4 years younger than Spence, just bought a half million dollar home (probably all cash), is furnishing it and setting up a studio and just bought a golf cart for at least $15K. Adam flies back and forth between FL & CA at the drop of a hat, has Aulani DVC points and road trips frequently. And for some reason other vloggers line up to kiss his butt
As much as I don’t like Adam he seems to be the one living his Best Life and Beyond. Boop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She forgot McDonalds!

Who the heck would ask a drunk and a fat slob these kinds of questions, like don’t you have friends/family or even yelp. Who would go to KT for recommendations?

IMG_2219.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
These guys just came on my YouTube and she is a spitting image of KT. Sounds like her too.

He… is obnoxiously close to her in their intro and seems to think he’s a local newscaster or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh goody, more cooking vlogs are on the way. :sick:
---
And here we come to the end of the Q&A. Patreons were thanked as a nanosecond afterthought and Spence looked excited to go and get a skinny marg..

Well there's a few hours of my life I'll never get back. I hope you all enjoyed the commentary. Next time someone else can take one for the team.

I'm not sure if I now want to have a nap or take up day drinking.
I LOVED your commentary! :love:🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am planning on listening on 2X shortly.

Does anyone remember what part that Katie addresses that in 2021 they used to make >$1,000 a week on Super Chats between Park Live Streams and “What’s Happening Wednesdays” but they were OK with forfeiting that $50k a year in revenue and making Spencer do more editing - because that way they wouldn’t have to have some pesky chatters trying to hold them accountable and calling out their superficial lies and exaggerations?

I want to listen to that part in 1X.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am planning on listening on 2X shortly.

Does anyone remember what part that Katie addresses that in 2021 they used to make >$1,000 a week on Super Chats between Park Live Streams and “What’s Happening Wednesdays” but they were OK with forfeiting that $50k a year in revenue and making Spencer do more editing - because that way they wouldn’t have to have some pesky chatters trying to hold them accountable and calling out their superficial lies and exaggerations?

I want to listen to that part in 1X.
They chose this reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
These guys just came on my YouTube and she is a spitting image of KT. Sounds like her too.

He… is obnoxiously close to her in their intro and seems to think he’s a local newscaster or something.

She's a cross between Giggles (Daphne) and Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Spencer takes a page out of KT's clarification book, be prepared for a Gazebogate retraction sometime in 2027.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact that Katie renewed her nursing license speaks volumes. Clearly, the channel’s decline has them worried.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The fact that Katie renewed her nursing license speaks volumes. Clearly, the channel’s decline has them worried.
I'm guessing she has an arrangement in 'caring' for Oma, and needed the licence for Oma to claim the care through her insurer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wait…if they said they aren’t settled and are still in their apartment…what about their big summer garden plan they talked about? Where is the Disney rose bush? They surely didn’t lie about that, right????? They spent all the time looking at things to plant and filmed the entire adventure. I just can’t fathom that they left empty handed!! I feel so mislead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.