Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Likely a weird quirk of Spencer working on union sets. He's allowed to setup and configure equipment such as microphones but he isn't allowed to attach equipment to on screen talent even if it his himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMFG - she said, whilst referencing how much they are hated:

"I wear that Scarlet A and I am proud of it."

Lol I'm pretty sure she is unaware of what the true meaning of a scarlet A actually is......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spences thinks thousands of people hating them is 'gnarly' , and then begins to spit out a word soup that makes no sense although he did use the word 'exponentially' in context.
---
They acknowledged that they are no longer friends with '4 or 5' of the TONS of Disney vloggers. Spence pronounced that friendships with these people 'were not necessary.' (in the most defensive manner possible, bordering on a slightly aggressive tone.)

What you failed to say is that these 4 or 5 vloggers are the MAJOR VLOGGERS OF DISNEYLAND. That you pissed off the most influential YouTubers there are in the parks.
For friendships that weren’t necessary they sure spent a lot of time with them all doing normal friend activities! It’s not like they were just acquaintances! Double dates, Knotts Berry Farm parking lot chicken, BBQ’s, constant collaborations, the list goes on!! So all that wasn’t necessary? Asking someone to lie that you never had covid or almost punching Justin on Princess Nite didn’t have anything to do with losing friends?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she is her Oma's IHSS provider. Be careful KT, someone might catch on to your fraud and report you. 🔎
2024-01-05-16-33-17-639.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Adamthewoo
Justin Scarred
Ordinary Adventures

dude. That’s some pretty influential people to alienate, no matter what opinions on vloggers in general are.

I’m going to venture to say she was a “mental health tech” at a residential program for teens. One that actually doesn’t even require a nursing license.

Why do I say this? Because years ago she posted IG stories while at work one night and her work was that of a mental health tech.

I know this because I work in the field.
I’m pretty sure she worked briefly as a sped aid, which requires zero qualifications!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For her birthday, I took my great niece to Downtown Disney. I was felt a little trepidation since the BLAB blackout has been lifted that I might encounter the grifters. Fortunately she is a fan of soccer great Messi, so we went to one place that is a BLAB free zone. I could breathe a little easier.

FB7B8C99-2F9B-4EDD-9B81-49812670B65F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My husband has a new thread title idea for consideration….

“The modern park makes KT sick, Spencer can’t see his d*ck”

lol… I apologize on behalf of him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
"Spencer Mr Morrow is making more and more qppearances for RSVLT's, why can't we get a sponsor"
"Try Lane Bryant"
"What are you trying to imply?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just love Checkbook standing off to the side.
Just in case tit goes down, he can jump in and save the day. 🤣
I can't imagine going to Disneyland and needing to bring back-up a la Charlie or Henry. Who else does this?
What pathetic losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was only able to get through 5 minutes of this stupid AMA video and this is probably the most fake voice KT has ever used. Did Spencer ask her to sound like a serial killer? She reminds me of Annie Wilkes in Misery who coincidentally was also a nurse...
2024-01-06-14-45-12-226.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just love Checkbook standing off to the side.
Just in case tit goes down, he can jump in and save the day. 🤣
I can't imagine going to Disneyland and needing to bring back-up a la Charlie or Henry. Who else does this?
What pathetic losers.
What exactly would Meal Team Six security team actually do? Those two ( checkbook & henry) would be rendered useless after 5 seconds if things went sideways!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well there are SO MANY LIES to unpack in these IG posts on her story that I’m just going to leave them here for everyone else to analyse. I’m still exhausted from the Q&A.

all I’m gonna say is that I have put a reminder in my phone for January 7 2025 to revisit these pictures.
495EAE2C-3CAE-438D-8706-E33C9512B98E.jpeg
C80EA5D1-402B-48BA-9237-34929148E1EB.jpeg
C3014622-43B1-4B1C-8A7E-C453717B0F93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.