Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the AMA vlog dropped about 30 minute ago - it's nearly an hour long. Its only 7am here so too early to fortify myself with alcohol so strong coffee it is as I dive in.......

DEAR GOD THEY ARE DOING THE WHOLE THING HOLDING THOSE DAMN FLUFFY MIKES.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
First question - When are you going to WDW again?

Spencer says they "have no hard plans as yet" to go back.

Narrator: They are actually broke have no money to go back WDW

KKKT2.0 said they have let their WDW passes expire because the "Guest experience is not 100% there yet" and they "May go in 2025"

Narrator: No, they are still broke
---
Someone asked if Spence will be still going to Disneyland in his sixties and seventies. He answered "Probably" but the look on his face was classic - one of depression and defeat as he answered. One of our Tattle IT whizzes needs to do a video slow down and close up of his answer for this one..... (It's 7 minutes in if that helps)
---
KKKT2.0 reckons Spences looks "Pretty good for 53."
*BusyMum takes a break to go and get her Ventolin inhaler as she is breathless for laughing at this comment* .
As someone in this age group, I can tell you he definitely does NOT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Spence is refusing to say the word 'Pandemic.' He is calling it 'The Thing'.

They also said that travelling overseas is not on the 'top of their priority list.'

I wonder why........... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Spencer should get that spotty thing on his cheek aka 'the thing' checked out by a dermatologist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just checking with the good people of Tattle! I’ve been super super busy with “emails and what not”.

I spent a glorious week in SoCal Christmas week, enjoyed a few days in the parks, influencer free! That blockout period for Key Holders gets a massive thumbs up from me! My husband & I did spot one Mark Brickey practically running down Main St. filming/live-streaming one day before the blockout began…

• Haha
  • Heart
KT says they didn’t travel much in 2023 because they are working on themselves. Well you can’t travel much when you’re broke

1704402374514.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spence is soooo disengaged in this vlog. Arms folded, barely smiling, unenthusiastic answers. He was asked about favourite day trips and he rattled off the names of a couple of beaches, then shrugged and said to the viewers "You pick."

This was obviously her idea.
---
KKKT 2.0 - 'We're pretty good foodies'

Well yes, sweetie. That is true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Question: What are the biggest lessons you have learnt on your journey as BLAB vloggers?

This should be good.....

KKKT 2.0: 'I never wanted sponsorships.... I never wanted likes....I never cared is we had thousands of subscribers...'
The look on Spence's face as she said the bit about the subscribers is gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMFG - she said, whilst referencing how much they are hated:

"I wear that Scarlet A and I am proud of it."

Lol I'm pretty sure she is unaware of what the true meaning of a scarlet A actually is......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spences thinks thousands of people hating them is 'gnarly' , and then begins to spit out a word soup that makes no sense although he did use the word 'exponentially' in context.
---
They acknowledged that they are no longer friends with '4 or 5' of the TONS of Disney vloggers. Spence pronounced that friendships with these people 'were not necessary.' (in the most defensive manner possible, bordering on a slightly aggressive tone.)

What you failed to say is that these 4 or 5 vloggers are the MAJOR VLOGGERS OF DISNEYLAND. That you pissed off the most influential YouTubers there are in the parks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So, i haven't watched, but do I guess correctly that they have had these questions in advance and have taken absolutely no time to assemble and go over them before hand?
I guess if you live your life as a train wreck under the guise of "we are just real", then why bother. It does make for great content here!
Keep up the crappy work, you tools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KKT 2.0 is now getting enthusiastic about this theme - she says that people are holding them to what their standard of success is and that they don't buy into that. (my standard of success is that I can afford to buy a 50c satchel of ranch).

She then goes on to say about 'those people' (i.e. the vloggers) they gave "it the old college try" to be friends with them but that they weren't 'their people'.

What - they weren't lying, adulterous grifters? OK got it.
---
KKKT 2.0 asks Spence - 'You're 53, how many sets of friends have you been through?'

Spence: 'You have no idea'

Now maybe I'm different but I have had the same basic set of friends for over 35 years. Seriously who goes through SETS OF FRIENDS - so many sets that they have NO IDEA of the number???????
---
She also said that she never thinks about or regrets losing the friendships of the other vloggers.

Umm if that is so, then who are all the hundreds of IG posts about the toxic people you have removed from your life about???

Oh honey you think about them all the time - they have a whole postcode living rent free in that head of yours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.