Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she was someone who worked in group homes for teenagers and was responsible for making sure the boys and girls weren’t alone in a bedroom or anywhere else they could get in “trouble”
Yes, stay away from those fuel rod stations kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She says she likes using her nursing skills with her grandma. 100% she’s getting paid for it and doesn’t want to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Who is buying the bag of bullshit they are trying to sell? I remember when every other word out of their mouth was Adam. Spencer wanted so desperately to be part of this crew.
Screenshot_20231210_214139_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_173631_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KT always reveals the truth while lying. Similar to the comment about practicing nursing skills with her grandma, she reveals she was eating too many sweets in connection with her blood work they showed in a video. 100% she was diabetic in those lab results and got put on medication for it, and that’s why she lost weight. There would be no reason to even mention the blood work otherwise.

At the VERY least, she was scared into eating better for her diabetes. But I doubt that as we haven’t seen evidence of her cutting carbs at all. And her admitting she was diabetic would be admitting there was a fault with her behavior in the past, which she will NEVER do.

It’s a complete lie about her allergy medication effecting her. And if it were, what magical allergy medication is she on now to control those issues??? I’ve never once even seen her sneeze on camera. Admitting fault is her only actual allergy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
100% she’s getting paid for it and doesn’t want to say.

California Paid Family Leave (PFL) provides wage replacement to eligible Californians who need time away from work to: Care for a seriously ill child, parent, parent-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse, or registered domestic partner.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good King Spencersauced went out
On the feast of KT
Fat churros lay round about
Deep and crisp and greasy

Loudly made the VLOG last night
Pixar is a too-el
A poor grifter came in sight
Gathering winter fu-u-el rods

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“Nope” …. I mean tell me you’re a miserable B without telling me you’re a miserable B. I can’t stomach watching any of their videos, her voice, his voice holy crap I’ll pass. But I do love reading their comments section…. So obvious most of those positive comments are left by KT herself.

IMG_2226.jpeg
IMG_2227.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
KKKT 2.0 says what she loves most about Spence is that he is so talented. He has a vision and makes it happen.
I'mma let you finish, BusyMum - but I thought it prudent to call out a small typo here. In the video, her exact words were "He's so talented. Anytime I have a vision for something or I see something - he makes it happen. And I think that's just wonderful."

And a moment later we get "...Or I have this vision for the channel - and he makes it happen."

Almost an homage to the age-old classic "He lets me have the channel I want" - which, as we know, was her most famous answer to the same question of "What do you like most about Spence?"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, stay away from those fuel rod stations kids!
I know it’s been a while but I missed that whole thing. What was the genesis of that?
---
“Nope” …. I mean tell me you’re a miserable B without telling me you’re a miserable B. I can’t stomach watching any of their videos, her voice, his voice holy crap I’ll pass. But I do love reading their comments section…. So obvious most of those positive comments are left by KT herself.

View attachment 2669967View attachment 2669968
If only they could invest a couple hundred bucks in some mics/booms and an interface to use for recoding at home. Why bother giving the audience better quality audio? There’s no return on that investment…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You would think Spencer Emmons, member of the DGA and stage manager extraordinaire, would know how to set up audio without holding dead mice in their hands :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh goody, more cooking vlogs are on the way. :sick:
---
And here we come to the end of the Q&A. Patreons were thanked as a nanosecond afterthought and Spence looked excited to go and get a skinny marg..

Well there's a few hours of my life I'll never get back. I hope you all enjoyed the commentary. Next time someone else can take one for the team.

I'm not sure if I now want to have a nap or take up day drinking.
Thank you for the recaps. I can imagine what is like listening to their Q&A.

192D73AD-82C9-4F3D-9534-87B70021942A.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Without watching this BS, it's pretty clear to me nothing has changed in Blabville. If Spencer doesn't film and edit their channel, Katie leaves him. What's almost sad is that he knows this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Without watching this BS, it's pretty clear to me nothing has changed in Blabville. If Spencer doesn't film and edit their channel, Katie leaves him. What's almost sad is that he knows this.
I disagree with this statement! KT is keeping the love alive so she can benefit from Spencer’s inheritance. Hopefully HE will be the one to dump her for an even younger, thinner LA model!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.